Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21 2011, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i have enough farm cash and i am trying to decide what new service facility or reg facility to purchase....... hmmmmmmmm choices for me right now are the Banquet Hall or the beauty salon , baby foods, fair foods any suggestions oh yeah the bridal one too lol?? easy to fill?? any hints appreciated i am reading the game guide trying to decide lol anything you think i should in particular look to read there??
The beauty shop is a good purchase if you have the perfume factory because it is easy to keep full.

I bought the bridal shop because it is pretty. It is hard to keep full since it requires items from the flower shop which moves rather slow and is hard to max. Don't get me wrong, I do not regret my purchase because it is pretty!!
Old Jun 21 2011, 07:56 AM

My question is, when are we getting more levels? Yes, I know you just gave us to new levels, but I probably have enough point built up to fill up at least another 15 or so. The problem with withholding more levels, is we LONG TERM players, have no way of earning farm cash to buy the new facilities. The new levels didn't give me enough farm cash to even buy one.

As it is, the high level players are getting screwed because we've maxed out and can't earn anything, while the newer, and mid-level players, still keep earning, and buying. That's unfair, that we, who have played a long time, most likely spent a lot more 'real money' on this game, and who have stuck by the Devs through thick and thin over the years, now get penalized because we have done just that.

Either give us another way to earn farm cash (Not the stupid surveys, and auto insurance scams), or add new levels so we can play on a fair, and equatable game field as everyone else.

Old Jun 21 2011, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
My question is, when are we getting more levels? Yes, I know you just gave us to new levels, but I probably have enough point built up to fill up at least another 15 or so. The problem with withholding more levels, is we LONG TERM players, have no way of earning farm cash to buy the new facilities. The new levels didn't give me enough farm cash to even buy one.

As it is, the high level players are getting screwed because we've maxed out and can't earn anything, while the newer, and mid-level players, still keep earning, and buying. That's unfair, that we, who have played a long time, most likely spent a lot more 'real money' on this game, and who have stuck by the Devs through thick and thin over the years, now get penalized because we have done just that.

Either give us another way to earn farm cash (Not the stupid surveys, and auto insurance scams), or add new levels so we can play on a fair, and equatable game field as everyone else.

I am puzzled as to how $235 Farm Cash ..... available to any player who can rise to that level, is unfair to the ones who have already attained it.

The only objection (if it is really an objection), is that we keep getting new stuff to buy with the $FT. There are some things I did buy, and now some things I wish I had waited for. But that is hardly unfair....IMHO
Old Jun 21 2011, 10:00 AM

I had a rabbit hutch with white rabbits prior to this update and it doesn't show up in the facility manager. only the new one I purchased for farm 10. is there a fix for this?
Old Jun 21 2011, 10:01 AM

How do I make money on the Referrals, please? I "Cash Out" each morning, then, when Referrals are Full again, I "Refer Clients." When I go Market to sell Non-Ingredients and Facility Products, do I Sell Referral ingredients that are in my Facilitiy Products for Sale, such as Basketball net, Foils, Arrows n Bowling Pins? Or, are they the still ingredients for my Referral Facilities, as Sugar and Flour are in Service Facilities? I have Not been Selling the Referral ingredients, such as Basketball nets n Bowling Pins, etc. I earned about 25 Million at market each time - Now, 1 or 2 million only? Can u help please??
Old Jun 21 2011, 10:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaK View Post
I had a rabbit hutch with white rabbits prior to this update and it doesn't show up in the facility manager. only the new one I purchased for farm 10. is there a fix for this?
You can either take the rabbits out of the hutch, put the hutch in storage and take it out and put the rabbits back in..... or if you have the coins, can sell the hutch and buy a new one on the same farm *rabbits will still be there even by selling the hutch).
Old Jun 21 2011, 10:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obeo View Post
How do I make money on the Referrals, please? I "Cash Out" each morning, then, when Referrals are Full again, I "Refer Clients." When I go Market to sell Non-Ingredients and Facility Products, do I Sell Referral ingredients that are in my Facilitiy Products for Sale, such as Basketball net, Foils, Arrows n Bowling Pins? Or, are they the still ingredients for my Referral Facilities, as Sugar and Flour are in Service Facilities? I have Not been Selling the Referral ingredients, such as Basketball nets n Bowling Pins, etc. I earned about 25 Million at market each time - Now, 1 or 2 million only? Can u help please??
You click "request clients' on your own facilities and post it on your FB so that your friends will click 'refer clients'. After your friends have helped, then cash out. I know that after my friends help with mine... I get a couple million for each service facility easy.

When you go to non-ingredients, only things there are what are NOT used in any facility.
Old Jun 21 2011, 11:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
The beauty shop is a good purchase if you have the perfume factory because it is easy to keep full.

I bought the bridal shop because it is pretty. It is hard to keep full since it requires items from the flower shop which moves rather slow and is hard to max. Don't get me wrong, I do not regret my purchase because it is pretty!!
oh wow i am glad i hadn't purchased the Bridal shop then ..... whoa.... i don't have that flower shop..... loving and appreciative of all everyone's helpful suggestions here........I'm waiting to purchase anything yet until i know the full scoop lol and hopefully won't waste my one chance lol.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 21 2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumballs678 View Post
Actually now you only have to post once, most people don't realize it, but you can just post once and be able to work both regular and service facilities. Before in order to do that, you had to post service facilities.
Oh good..thanks for letting me know. I still would prefer that the service facilities automatically cycled through when I go to work regular facilities (and vice versa) instead of me having to look at the farm to see if there is a service facility that I have to click on after I'm done with the other facilities.
Closed Thread