Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2011, 04:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via MSN to auntyPix
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinbender View Post
whole thing is a VERY bad idea. Going to take over the game and probably cause server overloads and slow downs.
i totally agree.
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:14 AM

I personally don't like the belt idea if they want the belt as a standard feature then they need to abolish the ingredients requests and make it that we can buy ingredients like crude oil/Petrochemical barrells etc from other players directly like we can crops flowers fish flowers etc & remove the 1000 limit

or make it that no limit applies when buying direct from neighbours

I used to recieve approx 12 ingredient packs from each post every 3 hours since the belts has been released im lucky to recieve 2 ingredient packs.

This is supposed to be a farming game not a fighting sport.

I personally vote to have the belt system abolished

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum

Last edited by al_bundy; Jun 03 2011 at 06:22 AM.
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:26 AM

Agreed, I've today found that my ingredient packs received have been virtually wiped out and I haven't been allowing the publishing of my Belt stuff
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:35 AM

Default Too many notices

I tend to agree with most of the posts, the annoying thing about the latest changes is all the new requests. We now get facility requests, ingredients requests, belt requests plus all the other ones like when neighbors buy something and post. This morning I had 6 requests just from 1 neighbor. I keep FB up all day and most of the news feed is FT stuff. Please allow a switch to turn off specific requests if you can.
Thanks
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:35 AM

1. I like the belt system and the dan system but do wish they wouldn't publish to our walls. Is there any chance it could publish to our farmtown page underneath - where currently it shows us which friends have helped us???
2. If it does continue having to go to our wall - could we please change the 3 hour limit to an 8 or 12 hour limit?
3. Could we please make the dans hard. With the fertiliser I harvest up to 17,000 of one crop at a time. I would like to see the dans something like; Dan 1 - 25,000 of a crop, Dan 2 - 60,000 of a crop, Dan 3 - 150,000 of a crop, Dan 4 - 300,000, Dan 5 - 500,000 and Dan 6 a million. Some people might think that is crazy but for us who have been playing for years and always top level - we would love a really hard challenge. The colour belts are great for the new players, nice and easy so it would be awesome for the dans to be tough. And maybe as a reward for anyone who reaches the top dan there could be a crop which only they could plant.
4. Maybe farms 10, 11 and 12 could only be purchased once you have a certain number of black belts.

Thank you for listening.
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazza View Post
1. I like the belt system and the dan system but do wish they wouldn't publish to our walls. Is there any chance it could publish to our farmtown page underneath - where currently it shows us which friends have helped us???
2. If it does continue having to go to our wall - could we please change the 3 hour limit to an 8 or 12 hour limit?
3. Could we please make the dans hard. With the fertiliser I harvest up to 17,000 of one crop at a time. I would like to see the dans something like; Dan 1 - 25,000 of a crop, Dan 2 - 60,000 of a crop, Dan 3 - 150,000 of a crop, Dan 4 - 300,000, Dan 5 - 500,000 and Dan 6 a million. Some people might think that is crazy but for us who have been playing for years and always top level - we would love a really hard challenge. The colour belts are great for the new players, nice and easy so it would be awesome for the dans to be tough. And maybe as a reward for anyone who reaches the top dan there could be a crop which only they could plant.
4. Maybe farms 10, 11 and 12 could only be purchased once you have a certain number of black belts.

Thank you for listening.
Howdy There Neighbour

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 03 2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
I feel exactly the same way couldn't have put it better myself

Why couldn't the belt system have been a personal goal for each player so that when you reached each a black belt you had 1 farm cash, no pop ups, no notifications just something for us long time players to aim for, players who have played since the beginning and are looking for new goals. I have spent loads of real money on this game and it would be real nice to get a bit back.
That would be a great idea for the "Dans"? Having just recieved nearly 1000 onions I am a happy bunny with the bonuses. But they DO seem to use up the allowance quickly - Does 1000 onions sell for 250,000 coins?

Whatever - I am sure it will all come out in the wash and its early days. Like someone said we ARE the Beta testers and you need our feedback - but I wish there was less of the "stomping" going on peeps.

I WOULD like to know what the actual levels are for each colour and for the Dans when it is released. Also what the bonuses are we could get. Please DO give us some actual Farm Cash $ - like when we level up the ordinary way.
Old Jun 03 2011, 07:04 AM

I still sort of agree with those who dislike the belt idea. I actually thought that the belt system would be a sort of in-game floating text that doesn't interrupt working, NOT a popup/wall publish function.

Killing the lower belts was a great move, and I would appreciate killing the brown belts too.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jun 03 2011, 07:18 AM

Default Am I missing something?

I can't figure out how to see how many harvests I have to get to the next level. People have posted that all you have to do is hover over the picture in the store, but when I do, it does nothing. I have reached various levels on different crops, and none of them show me anything.

Thanks

kat

Old Jun 03 2011, 07:25 AM

hi! I've been playing since we had only one farm and the highest level was the one where you could buy a mansion. I really appreciate the efforts of the developers to continue to make the game interesting!

But please, please, please find a way to do so without FB Wall posts. I didn't like it when we first needed those to hire for facilities, but I adjusted. Now? Ingredient requests, two separate hire requests, and belts...

I know I can filter so that I don't see the posts on my news feed. But I wish we could enjoy those aspects of the game -- the ones where we hire for facilities especially -- without posts.

Here's one suggestion -- when we achieve a belt, instead of making us beg, you could have an option to celebrate by sending a bonus gift of the product to our friends (in addition to any other gift we'd sent them that day). That way it would show up in the gift section of FB but not the wall; the bonus we get from future harvests should be enough of a goal to satisfy our own greed.

I always like giving better than receiving anyway. :-)
Closed Thread