Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 11 2011, 05:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsToBeSew View Post
It seems to me you want the same stuff that's in the other farm game we don't mention on this forum. I absolutely do NOT want pink sheep, and green pigs, nor do I want to create my own babies with them. I think this game has far less farm cash items than the other one (the proof is in the pudding, compare the amounts in this store, to that market)..

I'm not sure about the whole "to many facilities" thing. I really like the facilities, however, I do agree that something needs to be done on the side now of the helper. I absolutely dislike (hate is to strong a word) to go to each farm, either to find no facility, or just 1 facility (I am guilty of this myself, but my extra facilities are cheese, and wine and other heavily needed product related facilities) I have decorations on almost every farm, because I decided long ago, I didn't need 7 farms with just crops, trees, lakes, and animals, so I chose to add decor and sacrifice a bit of my crop yields. When 8 and 9 came out, I had extra fields to play with as I really have no plans to decorate them any further.

I appreciate the fact that Farm Town developers listen to there players. The game has changed in many ways in the almost 2 years that I've played it. (I started in June 2009). The other farm game developers, do not listen to there players, and there players are leaving by the droves at this point. Yes, I play the other farm game, but I don't play it as much as I use to, because as I said, I don't like nurseries, babysitting animals, pink sheep or green pigs.
Just because someone ask for different color animals or different breads does not mean they want pink or green ones. I too would like some more variety in the animals but not the pink or green variety. That being said ft could take a page out of the other game's book where horse are concerned.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 11 2011, 06:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Your welcome. It would be better though if your friend posted in there about it instead of through you. Then they can work directly with the mods.
she is having a problem getting registered or something.. i'm not real sure...... but she said it tells her she can't post........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 11 2011, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
she is having a problem getting registered or something.. i'm not real sure...... but she said it tells her she can't post........
Have her message a mod and we can fix her settings
Old May 12 2011, 05:56 AM

Must be getting close to the may upgrade (-:

wink wink nudge nudge (-:

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old May 12 2011, 07:03 AM

Default New Levels Please

Any idea when we will get new levels. The game is getting a bit boring. I've been maxed out on levels since the last level upgrade. They added 20-something levels and I maxed out the same day. Now I have been at level 210 since then.

I've bought every facility, and tool. All I'm doing is spinning my wheels and getting nowhere.

Old May 12 2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsmithBookie View Post
Any idea when we will get new levels. The game is getting a bit boring. I've been maxed out on levels since the last level upgrade. They added 20-something levels and I maxed out the same day. Now I have been at level 210 since then.

I've bought every facility, and tool. All I'm doing is spinning my wheels and getting nowhere.
You know I have a sneaking suspicion that when the developers began this game they never invisiaged having levels up to 210. I think it blew out with the acceptance of all of us and now the addiction of many of us and we just keep pushing them onwards and upwards. We must be driving them nuts - abeit nuts with now healthy bank accounts because of Farm Town ??

Now ..... Where are those new levels ?!?!
Old May 12 2011, 10:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Appreciate improvemtns, but here's some ideas for more

I would like to see the purchasing power in the trading area increased from 1000 to 2000. Seems like a person gets maxed awfully quick. Either that or allow points to expire in half the time

I think it is strange that the trees grow back 8 times faster than the flowers. That makes no sense at all. Speed the flowers up.

Allow salt to be purchased on the truck. (also bait)

I think the combine tool is great but a little glitchy. There have been occasions when it has looked like the field was not completed to the owner but the worker shows the field finished. Usually refreshing clears the problem up.

Thaks for all the improvements I've been playing for more than a year and I really enjoy it.
Old May 12 2011, 10:56 AM
Account Not Linked

And please can we get an alternate view for the ice cream shoppe?
Old May 12 2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by streptow View Post
And please can we get an alternate view for the ice cream shoppe?
okay........... but re-do the Dairy Plant first !!!!!!!!!!! Please !!!!!!!!11

Old May 12 2011, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
okay........... but re-do the Dairy Plant first !!!!!!!!!!! Please !!!!!!!!11

Heck yeah, it has to be one of the fugliest looking buildings still left although I'm thinking the sugar refinery is getting pretty bad compared to the new stuff.
Closed Thread