Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2011, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is where the ads used to be below the game. The only anything will show there is if you have neighbors who have worked your facilities or sent you ingredients or if you have accepted a gift.
and if someone watered all your flowers or sold you stuff also shows there. I love the new panel!
Old Apr 30 2011, 05:43 PM

i think some of us will agree that some of the new items are going miles away from the farmtown theme. also some of the older factories are now just not worth keeping due to either limited returns or the need for he crops elsewhere but since the cost real money not everyone would dump them so what do we do with them? Is it possible to have a trade in month so we could sell back the farmcash items at say 75% so those of us who cant afford in real life to spend money on here can update thier farms?
Old Apr 30 2011, 05:43 PM

I appreciate the updates. Bought the 5x5 plower, 5x5 harvester and the combined 5x5 harvester/plower and tried to plow 5x5 and it isn't working at all. I get that server timed out message and the plowing never works.

Edited to add that yes I've cleared my cache and macromedia files and increased my macromedia storage space.
Old Apr 30 2011, 05:49 PM

Default New Levels Coming Soon????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickddle View Post
i never complain...ive been playing farmtown since 2009 and have bought alot of stuff with my own cash...it just seems lately all the good things like the tools you have to pay for yourself...im at level 210 -and i think its time for some new ideas
I am also at 210 and keep racking up XP, and getting nowhere since I can't level any further. Any news on when we'll get more levels? The last time you released new ones I maxed out the next day because I had earned enough points to immediately upgrade 23 levels. I like all the new stuff coming out, but it gets kinda boring when we work and get no where.

Kat

Old Apr 30 2011, 05:58 PM
Account Not Linked

well its been 2 days and still not 1 thing is working yet. Tomorrow my expensive 3 days crops will rot away and the 4 day ones will rot the day after. Ive already lost a boat load of wheat and tree harvests.
Still no word from any devs yet i see.
Im really gonna miss this game, but im not sure ill be continuing holding out hope much longer. I guess all good things come to an end sooner or later.
Old Apr 30 2011, 06:02 PM

some facilities are still locked the newest update was on the 28th and it said coming tomorrow well it's now been 2 days and i still can't buy them due to them not being unlocked any idea when they will becomes available thanks , also any idea when the rewards for our *RANK* will be coming out it's been over a month thanks
Old Apr 30 2011, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suga_love_135 View Post
some facilities are still locked the newest update was on the 28th and it said coming tomorrow well it's now been 2 days and i still can't buy them due to them not being unlocked any idea when they will becomes available thanks , also any idea when the rewards for our *RANK* will be coming out it's been over a month thanks
Hi, I suspect the delay in the new facilities was due to the Developers working on the glitches in the New Release...
Old Apr 30 2011, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, I suspect the delay in the new facilities was due to the Developers working on the glitches in the New Release...
okay well i guess that does make scene but what about the Diversification Rank benefits?
Old Apr 30 2011, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
You have ruined this game - it now takes 3-5 times longer to sell things at the marketplace because on most items they are all now ingredients and you have to "sell-half" multiple times. This just makes it take 3-5 times longer to sell than it did before you came out with the sell all option. The best thing you ever did in this game was give us the "sell-all" button, but it is mostly worthless with the way you have changed the game and continue to do so. I have an older computer that heats up like a firecracker if I stay on too long and then shuts itself down. I have spent the better part of the last 2 hours trying to sell stuff in the marketplace and still am not done. Not worth playing anymore.
Use the filter and only sell the non-ingredient items
Old Apr 30 2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suga_love_135 View Post
okay well i guess that does make scene but what about the Diversification Rank benefits?
I am not sure on that sorry....
Closed Thread