Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 25 2014, 09:40 PM

What about the issue of people not getting farm cash for quests when they have earned them? Also not getting any message about how many quests they have done. Will that be addressed?
Old Mar 25 2014, 11:58 PM

My husband got 1 FC yesterday. So excited to get it. One FC a week should be not problem for me. Maybe 2.
Old Mar 26 2014, 12:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
What about the issue of people not getting farm cash for quests when they have earned them? Also not getting any message about how many quests they have done. Will that be addressed?
Since this was only release late on the 24th and some are getting FC, then be patient a couple days and see if you get some. I haven't gotten any yet either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2014, 04:40 AM

Hi,

I am getting an error when trying to boost trains, please see attachment. I use chrome.
Also, rotate feature is not working when hired to design together.

Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boost-error.jpg (74.1 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by tsoupra; Mar 26 2014 at 06:59 AM.
Old Mar 26 2014, 04:53 AM

Known Issues:

- You can't buy giftable flowers on the Store
- Some users are not seeing the possibility to Collect FarmCash from Quests
- When trying to Collect Coins in quests some users may be seeing the ''Sorry Can't redeem prize now, try again later' message, please report if thats your case[/quote]

I know you ARE looking at this problem but Im one of those that is not seeing the "Collect Farmcash" option at the bottom of Quests. There is a white bar with "Collect Coins" on the left - nothing at all on the right and it doesnt tell me how many quests Ive done in the last 7 days either. I can tell you that - at least 7.

Apart from a period with no internet Ive started a quest every day and finished one most days.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 26 2014, 08:01 AM

I have NOT seen any quest info on how many left or whatever either, I never seen it on my account and I do quest all the time. I only missed one and that was in January 2012 when they 1st came out.
Old Mar 26 2014, 09:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy new update fix

I am getting the message that "you must be a friend" to work facs/svcs even tho I am already long-time friends.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 26 2014, 10:55 AM

Question about facilities and clients: I havent got the trains yet, and i know the mayor is meant to do half of the facilities and clients for you on each farm. But that isnt happening with me, what mine does is, it does like 10 farms, then says that i done enough and for the mayor to take over and do the rest of the farms for me. But he's not and i have to do the rest one by one. There has gotta be a glitch somewhere or i am not getting it. Please help!!!
Old Mar 26 2014, 12:07 PM

I saw the box to collect farm cash in the quests but was almost ready to complete quest number 7 for the 7 days but then when I went back to complete the quest, the box was gone. Did I lose the opportunity to collect the FC??
Old Mar 26 2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Since this was only release late on the 24th and some are getting FC, then be patient a couple days and see if you get some. I haven't gotten any yet either.
Thank you for the reply, Taz, I really appreciate knowing I'm being heard. :-) I harvested all my animals yesterday with the tool and need sheep wool for today's quest, so will not know till I get this quest completed to see if anything's changed.
Closed Thread