Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 24 2013, 06:56 PM

....sigh... no new levels yet... i want the fc to buy the super animals... ;-)

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 24 2013, 07:20 PM

new levels and coin items within 2-3 weeks of sept. 9 update...it's just 2 weeks now. I wish we could have had them at the earliest predicted time, instead of the later ....lol
Old Sep 24 2013, 08:54 PM
Kimgwen
Account Not Linked

We need thanksgiving stuff out now!!!! Please lol
Old Sep 25 2013, 02:11 AM

I like to decorate for Halloween before Thanksgiving. The day after I could use the Thanksgiving stuff. lol
Old Sep 25 2013, 02:23 AM

Are they pulling down one server at a time and doing maintinence?
I am aware I am spelling spelling maintinence? maintainence? maintanance? maintinance? maintinence? maintainonce? maintainunce? I've already tried I finally skipped the a in maintain and that was correct.
Old Sep 25 2013, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimgwen View Post
We need thanksgiving stuff out now!!!! Please lol
It would nice to get all the Holiday stuff.... Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year stuff l...o...n...g before the actual holiday. A couple years ago I made my farm 12s (12th month thing) the permanent Christmas farms. I thing they were at 28x28 then, and now are at 34x34... so I have room for new stuff, devs.... hint hint hint.

Old Sep 25 2013, 10:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
It would nice to get all the Holiday stuff.... Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year stuff l...o...n...g before the actual holiday. A couple years ago I made my farm 12s (12th month thing) the permanent Christmas farms. I thing they were at 28x28 then, and now are at 34x34... so I have room for new stuff, devs.... hint hint hint.

I said it before and i think its a good idea, is it possible to have a "holiday tab" that will permanently carry all holiday stuff. People change their farms around and redecorate all the time, itd be nice to access that stuff when ever we want/need too.
Old Sep 25 2013, 12:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile Maintenance

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
Are they pulling down one server at a time and doing maintinence?
I am aware I am spelling spelling maintinence? maintainence? maintanance? maintinance? maintinence? maintainonce? maintainunce? I've already tried I finally skipped the a in maintain and that was correct.
The spelling is maintenance, U were close.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 25 2013, 01:54 PM

I realized after I posted that in fact, the new levels were to come in 1-2 weeks, not 2-3. And, here it is, 16 days since that was said. No new levels. No new coin items.

Pertaining to the hope for the Thanksgiving or even Fall items, Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving on the second Monday of October, so we never have the new items in time. It is definitely time for the Fall Items. If we can always buy Winter stuff in the game, it makes no sense at all that we cannot buy other seasonal items throughout the year. New things can be added, as they are to the other store categories, when they're ready. But this year we missed preparing for Easter completely, and it can be avoided when developers hear and heed our logical suggestions not to lock seasonal items!
Old Sep 25 2013, 04:06 PM
Account Not Linked

no it says 2-3 weeks but keep in mind thats not OUR normal 2-3 weeks=14 to 21 days. Farm town has a different time table. Not sure how to calculate yet but i know dont expect the new items for closer to 3 to 4 weeks which is basically another update so not sure why they even tell us its with THIS update but in 2 to 3 weeks?? Who knows...lol
Closed Thread