Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 12 2012, 05:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
how do you delete farm town and added it again with out having to start over.
If you delete from your Apps in Facebook and then re-add it, then your farm will still be there as it was. The only thing you would lose are any gifts you have not accepted. Your farm is tied to your Facebook ID and that is why you would not start over.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
how do you delete farm town and added it again with out having to start over.
You go to facebook and click on the arrow right next to home and click on account settings. On the top left it will show apps. Click on it. Find Farm Town and delete it. Then in the search bar on facebook look for Farm Town and re-add the app and everything should be the same. I've done it twice. Hope this helps. :-)

Thumbs down Distasteful

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoupra View Post
I am playing this game 3 years, no breaks.
Really disappointed when you released factory to make guns
Maybe, it's time to stop now...........
I agree - extremely distasteful to me too
Old Apr 12 2012, 06:00 PM

Sorry, Taz. You hadn't answered when I replied.
Old Apr 12 2012, 06:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Great update!!

I am pleased to see that you can make guns in the Police / Fireman Supplies Factory. My house is full of them!
Old Apr 12 2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetys View Post
I agree - extremely distasteful to me too
Policemen carry guns. They would be in any police station. IMHO it's just being realistic. However everyone has the right to their own opinion. Mine just differs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsoupra View Post
I am playing this game 3 years, no breaks.
Really disappointed when you released factory to make guns
Maybe, it's time to stop now...........
Since the guns are in the police supply factory, are you suggesting that the police shouldn't carry guns???
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

R U serious? A factory to make guns for the police dept? Can U purchase these guns online to use at home? lol. This is a game right?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 12 2012, 06:39 PM

Default What a waste of time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

3. 25 New Levels: Coming later this week.

10. Police-Fireman Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Police and Fireman Supplies.

11. Nutrition Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Nutrition Supplies. You can make Whey in the Dairy Processing Plant.

12. Police Station (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:

13. Nutritional Supplement Store (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:
Why do I play?
A) Wait 2 months, earn millions in XP, and get a measly 25 levels. Not nearly enough! I could stop playing for over a year and come back and get 150 levels without doing a thing all that time. So why work the game?
30 levels EVERY MONTH would be much more reasonable. As it is I can only buy TWO FC facilities for SIX months at this rate!!!

B) Why does every facility that needs crops cost FC but every facility that needs products from other FC facilities can use coins?

All you do is create demand for FC with no way to get FC without spending real money many don't have and can't afford.

Keep adding to our frustration and we'll go away. I guess that is what you want!

I know I'm getting fed up with your lack of consideration for all long-term players. I have DOUBLE the XP of level 335 an those XP are useless.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE more levels and more useful farming coin facilities.
Old Apr 12 2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Why do I play?
A) Wait 2 months, earn millions in XP, and get a measly 25 levels. Not nearly enough! I could stop playing for over a year and come back and get 150 levels without doing a thing all that time. So why work the game?
30 levels EVERY MONTH would be much more reasonable. As it is I can only buy TWO FC facilities for SIX months at this rate!!!

B) Why does every facility that needs crops cost FC but every facility that needs products from other FC facilities can use coins?

All you do is create demand for FC with no way to get FC without spending real money many don't have and can't afford.

Keep adding to our frustration and we'll go away. I guess that is what you want!

I know I'm getting fed up with your lack of consideration for all long-term players. I have DOUBLE the XP of level 335 an those XP are useless.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE more levels and more useful farming coin facilities.
Lack of consideration? They've come out with a TON of things that help us. I'm sorry if you don't see that. But you don't have to get mad at the devs. You don't like it, then fine, don't play. They can only do so much at one time. Even if it takes a long time, they make us happy.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Closed Thread