Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2021, 07:35 AM

Suggestion, we don't need the message after spreading manure on EVERY farm. We can remember the concept. So we only need the notice after the first farm gets fertilized each session.
Old Apr 16 2021, 07:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I get animals when boosting a train but as my stables are full I need to "use" horses by placing them ON the farm but this is still not available? Even horses I've previously placed on the farm don't appear though I do get credit when harvesting horses.

Also, while quests don't yet work why do we now have the quest cube with old obsolete numbers showing?

Also, I know they are working on "fixing" what does not yet work but it has been SIX months since we got any levels (FC) for us maxed out long-term players. PLEASE!!!
Hi JohnAlbertini,

There has been an update with some fixes done along with that update we are testing Quests which are not available to everyone yet. You can ignore those numbers for now while we get all the tests done.

In the first post on page one is a Quick list to give you an idea of what is possible in the game. Working animals are animated, the information about animated items is in that list. When it's possible for the animated items to be added back to the game we will list them there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 16 2021, 07:54 AM

User id 1303461736 - on HP, Windows. Edge browser, not thru Facebook game app but yes through Facebook of course.
Thanks for working on updating/fixing the game so we can play it. It is one of the best games!
Today, I was going to "sow" some crops but when I click the pulldown to sort into "belts and dans" it seems to be sorting alphabetically. All other options in that menu still sort as usual.
I tried to refresh page and start again. Still same issue.
I load the game just about everyday but am waiting patiently to play much but looks like it is running quite smoothly, Great Job thus far Devs!! Thanks again. -Sundos
Old Apr 16 2021, 08:54 AM

I have not been able to boost my trains or send gifts (when it requires the drop down list of names)
I am able to return gifts
The problem is that the list of names will not load.
Old Apr 16 2021, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
I have not been able to boost my trains or send gifts (when it requires the drop down list of names)
I am able to return gifts
The problem is that the list of names will not load.
Hi TerriFflynn

Please check if you have 3rd party cookies and popups allowed in your browser. Sometimes they change once the browser is updated. You have instructions in the following lin>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Please remember to close and restart your browser if you did any changes.

If you are getting a spinning circle when trying to open your lists, then it could mean a temporary issue retrieving the list from Facebook or can be caused by having a considerable amount of friends that play so there's too many to load.
Old Apr 16 2021, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
User id 1303461736 - on HP, Windows. Edge browser, not thru Facebook game app but yes through Facebook of course.
Thanks for working on updating/fixing the game so we can play it. It is one of the best games!
Today, I was going to "sow" some crops but when I click the pulldown to sort into "belts and dans" it seems to be sorting alphabetically. All other options in that menu still sort as usual.
I tried to refresh page and start again. Still same issue.
I load the game just about everyday but am waiting patiently to play much but looks like it is running quite smoothly, Great Job thus far Devs!! Thanks again. -Sundos
Hi Sundos,
The Belts and Dans have not been added back in yet so all crops show as the white belt. You will not be able to sort by that order until those are added back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2021, 11:44 AM

I have not been able to boost my trains since April 15. I just have a spinning circle. The boost worked when we first got our trains back. S/N 1261092037
Old Apr 16 2021, 11:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
I have not been able to boost my trains since April 15. I just have a spinning circle. The boost worked when we first got our trains back. S/N 1261092037
Hi Aceyducey,
Please check if you have 3rd party cookies and popups allowed in your browser. Sometimes they change once the browser is updated. You have instructions in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Please remember to close and restart your browser if you did any changes.

If you are getting a spinning circle when trying to open your lists, then it could mean a temporary issue retrieving the list from Facebook or can be caused by having a considerable amount of friends that play so there's too many to load.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2021, 12:22 PM

Hi, I have everything in order EXCEPT I do have amny FT friends. I can't get Trains to work with my neighbors either. Not many there.
Old Apr 16 2021, 01:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Hi, I have everything in order EXCEPT I do have amny FT friends. I can't get Trains to work with my neighbors either. Not many there.
Hi aceyducey,

Taz isn't available at the moment.

Roughly how many friends do you have? Have you got the same problem when trying to send gifts?

When the friends list tries to load it's defaulted to all friends. If you can change the list to My Neighbours and that won't load either then it may be that there is a problem with retrieving them from Facebook. We've known this to happen when Facebook makes security changes. It may be a temporary problem that they know about and will be working on, but getting information from them is often not possible.

For now I would wait it out and see if it corrects, you might want to find some time and get rid of any that no longer play that you don't need for other reasons. Entirely up to you.

We are keeping an eye on this to see how many are affected and what amount of friends is currently being a problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread