Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Petals,

You can not change that shortcut. The developers will change it when it is no longer working for anyone.
Just in case I copied the link in the yellow box (for the HTML version) and emailed it to myself JUST IN CASE the Farmtown shortcut that the developers will change goes haywire for some reason and therefore no yellow box when I lose flash tonight.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
That is the one I pasted to them but they are still just getting a grey screen in the 3 browsers they are trying to get into their farms with.
Hi Storm,
Have these neighbors ever tried the HTML version before? Give them the link to the test version and have them reply here with their Facebook ID and what they see when they try.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:38 PM

Unhappy missing from game things not working

There is nothing much I can do at my farm. I cannot hire anyone to help with the crops. I cannot participate in my started neighborhood quests, etc. My ships are not operating nor my trains. I can no longer use
Flash... note comes up saying no longer using Flash.
This is very frustrating as we were told about this a few months ago and here I am in the middle of things I can no longer finish. I do not like that we cannot go by our game names as I do not really know the names of some other than what they used in the game. This is very frustrating and especially since I spend some of my own money to purchase things for this game. When will you give us what we were doing before?
Rose User ID 1522953961
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:41 PM

User ID 1221672624 I still have been unable to load the new version on my iMac using Safari, Version 13.1.2. All I can get is the black screen with the white box. One new thing. This now a box on bottom left corner with the word NONE inside it.

Last edited by pgold0541; Jan 11 2021 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Added addit'l info.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady

I love what you are doing with Farm Town! Thanks! Right now my gift box is full and I can't empty it so that I can buy more items! I have to buy Bait everyday so this is concerning. I know you are working on many aspects of the game and wondered if this is one or if I am the only one having this problem.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Hi Storm,
Have these neighbors ever tried the HTML version before? Give them the link to the test version and have them reply here with their Facebook ID and what they see when they try.
what is the link for the test version? .. i thought the link you posted above is the test version as its the same link that's available at the top of my farm window that states to click the link to try the new version of the game .. if that is the same link, that is the link I gave them and they are still getting the grey screen on all 3 browser versions which they have stated are all up to date. they are unable to get to the forum because nothing is loading on their windows, no farm tabs or anything .. just a grey screen/window

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
what is the link for the test version? .. i thought the link you posted above is the test version as its the same link that's available at the top of my farm window that states to click the link to try the new version of the game .. if that is the same link, that is the link I gave them and they are still getting the grey screen on all 3 browser versions which they have stated are all up to date. they are unable to get to the forum because nothing is loading on their windows, no farm tabs or anything .. just a grey screen/window
HI storm,
Open your farms in HTML and you will see another link in the banner that logs actions as they load and instructions on what to do after running it. The link I gave you is the current kink for all of us to play in currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieGo View Post
There is nothing much I can do at my farm. I cannot hire anyone to help with the crops. I cannot participate in my started neighborhood quests, etc. My ships are not operating nor my trains. I can no longer use
Flash... note comes up saying no longer using Flash.
This is very frustrating as we were told about this a few months ago and here I am in the middle of things I can no longer finish. I do not like that we cannot go by our game names as I do not really know the names of some other than what they used in the game. This is very frustrating and especially since I spend some of my own money to purchase things for this game. When will you give us what we were doing before?
Rose User ID 1522953961
Hi RosieGo,
I moved your post to the thread about the HTML version of the game. In the first post of this thread it states this is a restricted version until the developers can add the rest of the functions over then next weeks.
The end of Flash was not done by the developers. That has been done by Adobe. I am sorry you were in the middle of something and not allowed to finish, but there is nothing that can be done about it.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:51 PM

Default Flash version unavailable

USER ID number ( 588795184 ). Are you aware that some users cannot access the flash version anymore. I get a screen with a big F and an i for information. then that leads to an end of life screen. Since I cannot play the flash version and the HTML5 version keeps crashing, I prostrate myself at your mercy and pray that this situation sorts itself.
Old Jan 11 2021, 05:51 PM

Quote:
HI storm,
Open your farms in HTML and you will see another link in the banner that logs actions as they load and instructions on what to do after running it. The link I gave you is the current kink for all of us to play in currently.
ok but the link you gave me is the same one I gave them and they are unable to get to their farms using it, all they get is a grey screen regardless if they click the link or copy and paste it into their address bar when the page/window loads all that appears is a grey screen no game tabs or anything.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl