Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 07 2023, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyDarren View Post
Hi!
I wasn't able to complete my registration for the move. I thought I had entered my email and password correctly, but it didn't accept it. I left it uncompleted to make sure I had the correct information, but now I can't get the form to register back. Thank you.
Hi Cathy

Please wait for a few hours but keep reloading your game and see if you get the form to fill. Some farmers had problems with the verification pop up saying their credentials were wrong or invalid. Developers are working on it.

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 07 2023 at 08:21 AM.
Old Mar 07 2023, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
What about facebook accounts that are registered using their mobile (cell) numbers. Would they need an email address or can they use their number instead for farmtown account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
What if we want to change our passwords, when we have registered already the first time?
Hi Alexandra

FarmTown is asking for an email address and a password to register to the new website.
We do not know if that will change in the future and a mobile number could be used.

About changing passwords, you can do that when you get the verification pop up, information in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050
Old Mar 07 2023, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
I am having exactly the same issue, The mailbox disappears before I can do anything. I did try to register yesterday but I did not get the "verify" message come up and today there is just a pop up telling me to remind my friends to register. I have contacted support but I am concerned that the game will be disabled from FB before this is resolved
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
this morning no register box
Hi honeyg and jerry

Please wait for a few hours and then see if the verification pop up or the form show up.

I havent got the verification pop up yet as it shows up after about 16 hours but that depends on how much time you spend on the game.
Old Mar 07 2023, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargedro View Post
Good morning. My Farm Town ID is 1477771587. Last night I tried to register a password with the new notice. When the second screen came up I put in the same information and it would not take it and I kept getting a message that something was wrong. Went back to first screen and hit the notice in red by mistake. The notice box disappeared and I can't get it back even by reloading or shutting dawn and restarting. It is still not here this morning.
Hi Sargedro

Developers are checking the issue some farmers got with the verification pop up saying credentials were wrong or invalid.
Hopefully it will be fixed sooner than later.
Old Mar 07 2023, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoghappy View Post
I was able to get the 'verified' email. Then the box where __email used to show__, has been replaced with the red sign saying "to tell friends etc". I accidentally hit the red box and discovered this morning the verify email and p/w appeared once again.... I did it again and was verified again, BUT is this the thing that needs to be done for 5 days...????.. My anxiety levels are climbing with possible loss of access. Eternally grateful for the coming website.
Hi hoghappy

Yes, you will need to do the same for 5 days.
You have the information in the following link:
Old Mar 07 2023, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
i get this feeling that FT is making a mistake to move away from FB.
I feel the opposite. Pretty much the only reason I use FB is to play FT. If FT weren't on FB, then instead of being a daily user of FB, I would check FB at most, once or twice a month just to see important announcements from friends/family.
Old Mar 07 2023, 12:26 PM

Same problem for 2 days now. I managed to login to Forum but I am unable to change, enter or get the original message to update login and password.
Old Mar 07 2023, 12:56 PM

Default registering

Hi am trying to register.But is not letting me.i know i register longtime ago. But is still asking me ...please help.
Old Mar 07 2023, 01:12 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsoruss View Post
Same problem for 2 days now. I managed to login to Forum but I am unable to change, enter or get the original message to update login and password.
Hi itsoruss,

If you have no window now to use, you will need to wait until it shows up again tomorrow. Then click on the red text in the window that says Update your Registration

That will then show you the much bigger window that starts registration again. If there are any details in the email line or password line, make sure that you delete them before you enter the correct information to continue.

Detailed instructions are in this post:

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 07 2023, 02:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mills0546 View Post
Hi am trying to register.But is not letting me.i know i register longtime ago. But is still asking me ...please help.
Hi mills0546,

If you are still having problems and there is no window showing up now you will have to wait until it shows up again, which may be tomorrow.
Please click on this link and read the entire post so you know what you should be seeing, depending on what your issue was:

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
link email, login