Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2014, 11:43 PM

Hello, *Noticed something**

Has anyone ever noticed that the FRUIT STAND Service Facily does NOT give you coins when u cash out???--it does however Take the Fuel away, But does NOT give coins...Ive noticed this the Last 4 times ive cashed out, and wasnt gonna say anything till i was sure But Im Pretty sure Now..lol........sorry if this is the wrong place for this?...Taz or Rob or Mods know anything about this???

Thanks

**also just tried again and the products were back like i didnt cash out, so i cashed out again, closed fac manager then opened it again and yep thee products are back ---did it 5 times and EACH time the products were back...lol, huh??

Last edited by holla; Nov 22 2014 at 11:51 PM.
Old Nov 23 2014, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post

Has anyone ever noticed that the FRUIT STAND Service Facily does NOT give you coins when u cash out???--it does however Take the Fuel away, But does NOT give coins...Ive noticed this the Last 4 times ive cashed out, and wasnt gonna say anything till i was sure But Im Pretty sure Now..lol........sorry if this is the wrong place for this?...Taz or Rob or Mods know anything about this???

Thanks

**also just tried again and the products were back like i didnt cash out, so i cashed out again, closed fac manager then opened it again and yep thee products are back ---did it 5 times and EACH time the products were back...lol, huh??
Ur correct no coins, but mine did not put products back. lol
Old Dec 06 2014, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post

Thanks

I have had this problem for several weeks now. It was reported to the developers and I got a response back this last week.......that has nothing to do with the fruit stand not cashing out. They asked me to let them know how many coins I was missing and they would reimburse me for them. NOT what I asked. I want to know WHY my fruit stand WON'T CASH OUT and if they could please fix it. ???????
Closed Thread