Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2009, 12:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed's farm123 View Post
I think what you say is strange, you always could keep right on clicking and couldn't refuel 'til it caught up'

the way around that was to just visit a neighbor and return, it would be caught up and you could refuel. you can still do that. experiment sometimes.
What I think he means is that there is no more notice of "you have run out of fuel". Now it lets you continue and you'll see you need more, but there is no notice.
Old Dec 24 2009, 12:43 PM

quite annoyed. Been trying to level up for the second farm. most times not getting points. i played today and it was great - faster, less time out. however, one big problem is when you are harvesting and plowing you keep getting the already done message. I see lots to do on a farm but it has actually been done by someone elseand is still visable.you end up randomly clicking around to find gaps. horrible.
Old Dec 24 2009, 12:47 PM

Re: first post in this forum
Ccalby said:
"When I work for someone, who hired 3 people for 100 plots, I am clicking in a pattern and when my farmer goes to the to collect my cash, it says already done, this is causing me to lose even more money than before. They farmers, get to the plots before my farmer can get his cash, please just roll it back to its old plowing state Here is a pic"

This is the same problem I am having. I worked diligently at several farms, only to not collect EXP points. The fields show as ready to be plowed but at the end, it begins to show 'already done'. And it's she who is fastest with the mouse who gets the field, I guess, although the ones I clicked on appeared to need plowing. I have a fast computer and a fast connection, actually. I don't care so much about the money but when you are trying to level up, EXP points count.

I know this is just a game, but I won't be hiring more than one person at a time or accepting jobs where more than one person is working until this aspect is fixed.
Old Dec 24 2009, 12:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmerr50 View Post
On 12/22 my seeder and fuel disappeared right before my eyes. I clicked to get seeds and poof it was gone. WILL I be getting this back????

Also I have seen over 10000 xps add up in last 3 days....still no level up and that is just since I started recording...have been level 60 for weeks....PLEASE "fix"....
There IS no level after 60

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 24 2009, 01:08 PM

Default now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
The top post of this thread has been edited. Please take another look for the important information posted there which may help to improve your game experience with this newest release.

I did all of the above (and on Christmas Eve too!!) and it did not help.

If I am the only one it is not to bad. I can harvest and plow fairly good. Still avator jumps around and the big tool... but it works.

If I am hired and start and another farmer is hired after me, once that farmer begins I almost completely stop. It is like the server cant process more than one worker. Also even if I am first and have clicked plots (harvest or plow) another worker can come behind me and over click them and get the points and coin. I am wasting my time clickin and working if they can take them.

I understand that all this has to be frustrating for the Dev. They do a wonderful job. But could we please go back to pre Dec 22 status. I can no longert play like this and do not want to give up the game. This is the first time I have ever had problems, just since the changes of 22. Please Please fix!

as an edit.... I went back to market and got hired again. When I harvest. I click, it stall.... I click it stall
it is do one, wait, do one, wait. Stop .. do one... stop... I do not understand what has happened. I have high speed, dsl, and a new puter.. I have always been a fast consistant worker. Now I cant work at all. I think my farmtown addiction is being cured.

Last edited by dixiegirl; Dec 24 2009 at 01:53 PM. Reason: more info
Old Dec 24 2009, 01:12 PM

My fuel has disappeared too...will it come back? I had about a dozen or so refills and would really love to have them for when I need them!

Happy holidays to all! <3
Old Dec 24 2009, 01:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Potts View Post
My fuel has disappeared too...will it come back? I had about a dozen or so refills and would really love to have them for when I need them!

Happy holidays to all! <3
Did you refuel at any point?
Old Dec 24 2009, 01:16 PM

I love the fact that you switched back and it is so much better and faster. I love it harvesting so very fast now and dont have that 5 minute or so delay when i was hired to plow after harvesting and the plowing finishes fast too.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GOING BACK AND SPEEDING IT UP.

LOVE FARMTOWN AGAIN
Old Dec 24 2009, 01:18 PM

I think some dont realize they get the points. It starts giving the points and then even though your avatar is still harvesting it gives you all the points cause i watch . I think others dont realize that. It does it fast.
Old Dec 24 2009, 01:21 PM

definately dont want to go back to the way it harvested or plowed since i was one that had to wait minutes and minutes to plow while it finished the harvesting so I am happy its great but the only thing i see is i already harvested and plowed and someone seems to plow over mine but i already plowed the whole farm.
Closed Thread