Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 08 2014, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I just have to say this and I'm sure it's on a lot of peoples minds.

This is the developers game that they let us play. They need to earn money to pay the people who develop this game. They do not work for free. So where does the money come from??? People who play the game and spend money on it. They graciously let people play the game without spending any money on it.

I think it is very big of them to give us FC when we first start out and level up. No other game I play does that for leveling up. They have given us FC when they give us new levels. 25 a pop if you are already at the new level. I also think it is very nice of them to give us another opportunity to earn FC via the quests.

I don't feel frustrated when my quest drops off before I collect and only get 1 instead of 2.

Why should the beginners get a lot we never got when we began just to "catch up"? This is a concept that I encountered while working. People doing the same job should be making the same amount of money. Why should you, who were just hired, make the same amount as myself when I have been working her for 13 years?????

The point is they DO NOT have to give us FC at all!!

I am on a very fixed income. I choose to use my "allowance" by spending it on this game occasionally. Spending $40 occasionally is no big deal to me. I would spend that on an evening out doing dinner and a movie. And get what 4-5 hours of enjoyment for my $40. I spend $40 on here and days and days, months and months and years and years of enjoyment for my money.

We played this game for a long time without all the bells and whistles we now have. I have friends (who were good neighbors and loved the game) who no longer play. Once we hit the highest level they bought their mansion and stopped playing. I had one friend who bought her mansion.....sold everything else she had bought....left her mansion sitting in the middle of her farm and quit playing.

So if you like the game play it.....if it frustrates you no end and upsets you so much.....stop playing....block the app....turn around and walk away and never look back. I did that with Farmville years ago and have never regretted my decision.
Very well said, Jean....it is a reply I could very well have written but didn't.
Old Aug 08 2014, 10:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I just have to say this and I'm sure it's on a lot of peoples minds.

This is the developers game that they let us play. They need to earn money to pay the people who develop this game. They do not work for free. So where does the money come from??? People who play the game and spend money on it. They graciously let people play the game without spending any money on it.

I think it is very big of them to give us FC when we first start out and level up. No other game I play does that for leveling up. They have given us FC when they give us new levels. 25 a pop if you are already at the new level. I also think it is very nice of them to give us another opportunity to earn FC via the quests.

I don't feel frustrated when my quest drops off before I collect and only get 1 instead of 2.

Why should the beginners get a lot we never got when we began just to "catch up"? This is a concept that I encountered while working. People doing the same job should be making the same amount of money. Why should you, who were just hired, make the same amount as myself when I have been working her for 13 years?????

The point is they DO NOT have to give us FC at all!!

I am on a very fixed income. I choose to use my "allowance" by spending it on this game occasionally. Spending $40 occasionally is no big deal to me. I would spend that on an evening out doing dinner and a movie. And get what 4-5 hours of enjoyment for my $40. I spend $40 on here and days and days, months and months and years and years of enjoyment for my money.

We played this game for a long time without all the bells and whistles we now have. I have friends (who were good neighbors and loved the game) who no longer play. Once we hit the highest level they bought their mansion and stopped playing. I had one friend who bought her mansion.....sold everything else she had bought....left her mansion sitting in the middle of her farm and quit playing.

So if you like the game play it.....if it frustrates you no end and upsets you so much.....stop playing....block the app....turn around and walk away and never look back. I did that with Farmville years ago and have never regretted my decision.
Well said....people need to quit with this new player so far behind myth.I have been playing EVE online since it started,and never once have they made it so a new player can catch up with the older players (same as every game I have tried)
Old Aug 09 2014, 02:06 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Why easier?

I Like the Quests
I can't figure out 'why' everyone thinks the quests should be made 'easier'! A quest should pose problems or lest it be a journey! Make it easy for me, you cry! The rules most want to eliminate make it impossible to 'not' be able to finish, (unless you fell asleep and it expired) LOL
Let the devs work on more important stuff like bug fixes and something NEW besides MORE facilities, or just change the name to FACILITIVILLE! I liked it best about the time farms 2-4 became available.
ThanXXX

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by i try; Aug 09 2014 at 02:14 AM. Reason: minor changes
Old Aug 09 2014, 02:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by i try View Post
I Like the Quests
I can't figure out 'why' everyone thinks the quests should be made 'easier'! A quest should pose problems or lest it be a journey! Make it easy for me, you cry! The rules most want to eliminate make it impossible to 'not' be able to finish, (unless you fell asleep and it expired) LOL
Let the devs work on more important stuff like bug fixes and something NEW besides MORE facilities, or just change the name to FACILITIVILLE! I liked it best about the time farms 2-4 became available.
ThanXXX
I moved your post, it seemed more like a comment than making a suggestion to the quests.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 09 2014, 04:42 AM
Account Not Linked

I finished 8 quests in 7 days and now a new quest is ready to start, but every since I finished the 8th quest and try to collect the FC, it says 7 days has not passed yet?? I don't want to start the new quest until I know what is going on. I'm afraid it will start a new week... can you please help me?
Old Aug 09 2014, 05:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy48 View Post
I finished 8 quests in 7 days and now a new quest is ready to start, but every since I finished the 8th quest and try to collect the FC, it says 7 days has not passed yet?? I don't want to start the new quest until I know what is going on. I'm afraid it will start a new week... can you please help me?
The 7 days is exactly 7 days to the second from the time you collected your last FC. What starts a new week is when you collect your FC, not starting a quest. You can start the new quest when ever you want.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 09 2014, 06:39 AM
Account Not Linked

So I basically just lost not only 2 FC but I don't even get one? lol
Old Aug 09 2014, 06:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy48 View Post
So I basically just lost not only 2 FC but I don't even get one? lol
No, if the collect FC button is black that just means you just have to wait until your 7 days is up to be able to collect your FC. For example if you collected your last FC last Saturday at noon, then the 7 days would be up today at noon and you would then be able to collect your FC.

When did you collect your last FC?

Old Aug 09 2014, 07:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Quest issue

Last Saturday, but I already started a new quest, is that going to matter?
Old Aug 09 2014, 10:46 AM

QUEST: a long or arduous search for something.

Get over it!!!