Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 29 2012, 02:01 AM

the 4x4 is the one that harvest 4 field right? if that it then i have it in my storage.

i see it now but i cant harvest any field more than 1 fields. i can only with the default harvester/plower
Old Oct 29 2012, 02:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermastah View Post
the 4x4 is the one that harvest 4 field right? if that it then i have it in my storage.
the red 2x2 does 4 plots, the orange 4x4 does 16 plots, and the purple 6x6 does 36 plots.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 29 2012, 02:06 AM

then why i use the 2x2 then?
Old Oct 29 2012, 02:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
then why i use the 2x2 then?
I don't know why you use the 2x2, I don't know what tools you have in your storage. When you go into your storage and select tools, how many harvesters do you have in storage or on your farms?

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 29 2012, 02:17 AM

i have one 2x2 harvester one 2x2 seeder and one 2x2 plower.
Old Oct 29 2012, 02:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
i have one 2x2 harvester one 2x2 seeder and one 2x2 plower.
You only have the coin tools, the FC tools doesn't start till the 4x4 and you can't use coin tools on others farms, until you get the 4x4 the only thing you can use on others farms is the single plot sickle and the single plot plow.

Old Oct 29 2012, 02:25 AM

4x4 is farm cash only and i cant afford it, i not high enough to get the harvester 3x3 either
Old Oct 29 2012, 02:43 AM

Quote:
4x4 is farm cash only and i cant afford it, i not high enough to get the harvester 3x3 either
For each level you go up, the game rewards you with 1 Farm Cash (1 "FC"). A Harvester (4x4) costs 45 FC.

You are now level 28, so if you save up all the FC you receive between now and then, you will be able to buy the 4x4 Harvester when you reach Level 73.

(You will have to buy the 3x3 Harvester first, but you can buy that for 500,000 Coins at Level 44.)

Note that the Harvester burns Fuel so you will need to organise a reliable supply of Fuel to get the best out of it. You can get Fuel several ways. The Oil Refinery produces Fuel but is a Farm Cash item that costs 32 FC. However you can also get Fuel as gifts, by helping friends, and by working the Oil Refineries of your neighbours.

Edited to add:

Tools strategy.

Here is a way for you to get good FC tools without buying any FC. You only need to save up the FC the game gives you for free.

1. As soon as you have 100,000 Coins in hand, buy an Oil Pump from the Tools section of the Store. Place it on your farm and set it to producing Crude Oil. Even though you can't use it yet, don't sell any of the Crude Oil it produces! You will need it all later. Each time you buy a new farm, the first thing you should put on the new farm is an Oil Pump.

2. If your neighbours have Oil Refineries, ask them to post their facilities so that you can work for them and get Fuel from their Oil Refineries. Early on, you may often be desperate for Fuel. Stock up any way you can!

3. Upgrade to all the 3x3 tools as soon as you can get them. Although you can't use them on other peoples farms they will make running your own farm easier.

4. Save up 32 FC and buy an Oil Refinery. (If you save all your FC from going up levels, you could do this as early as Level 60.) Place it on your farm and set it to producing Fuel. Only make Fuel in your Oil refinery initially, not Petrochemical Barrels, otherwise you will soon run short of Crude Oil. Don't sell any of the Fuel.

5. Save up another 45 FC and buy a 4x4 Harvester. If you save all your FC from levelling up, you could do this as early as Level 105. You can take the 4x4 Harvester with you to other farms.

6. Save up another 45 FC and buy a 4x4 Plower. This is solar powered and doesn't use Fuel. If you're saving all your FC you could get this as early as Level 150. You'll now have good enough stuff to hire out for work in the Marketplace, although you'll still have fuel shortages if you hire out a lot.

7. Don't bother with a 4x4 Seeder yet, as you can only use it on your own farm. The 3x3 Seeder is fine and can be bought with Coins.

8. Keep saving your FC and going up levels. Another 30 FC will get you the 5x5 Harvester, another 30 the 5x5 Plower, and then one last burst of 45 FC will get you the 5x5 Combine Harvest/Plow.

9. That's all the crop tools you need. You could have it all by Level 255.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm

Last edited by Gregh; Oct 29 2012 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Added strategy advice.
Old Oct 29 2012, 02:26 PM

how can i save up on fuel, since i need fuel to harvest and seed my farm, Also i having a hard time lvling past lvl 30 in game growing tomato and wheat for tomato and cheese pizza for pizza restaurant for gold coins.

Most of my neighbor used to play farm town but retired and they dont even have a oil Refinery.
Old Oct 29 2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
how can i save up on fuel, since i need fuel to harvest and seed my farm, Also i having a hard time lvling past lvl 30 in game growing tomato and wheat for tomato and cheese pizza for pizza restaurant for gold coins.

Most of my neighbor used to play farm town but retired and they dont even have a oil Refinery.
That's getting into game strategy and way beyond the scope of this Tools thread. If you have more tools related questions you can ask here but otherwise, you need to look elsewhere.

There's plenty of info on the forum on these topics, if you look around. For example, you can save on fuel and get extra produce by hiring people to harvest your crops (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314866). You can get coins without having to make more crops by buying facilities like the Mineral Mine and Open Pit Mine, that only require coins to buy them and start them and quickly pay back more coins than they cost (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...66&postcount=7).

There's lots of good advice in General Feedback (http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=186).

You can also look for new Neighbours to replace the ones that no longer play: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Most of all, remember it's just a game. Enjoy it for what you can do, not for what others are doing.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm