Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2021, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzelise View Post
Hello,
Where are the gifts that are sent? Is that part of the upcoming updates? I'm not going to send or receive any gifts since I don't know where they go, none are in my storage.
Hi mzelise,
I moved your post to the migration thread since you are able to play. Please post your questions or problems in this thread.

The gift box has not been added yet. You can still send gifts and receive them, just don't accept them. They will stay in the My Requests until the gift box is added.

You can find what is currently added in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2021, 07:40 PM

Default map not working

My map doesn't work I click on it nothing happens. Does it not work yet???
Old Jan 19 2021, 07:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzelise View Post
Hello,
Where are the gifts that are sent? Is that part of the upcoming updates? I'm not going to send or receive any gifts since I don't know where they go, none are in my storage.
open your storage, choose any item, click on sell at market, when that opens, you will see Gifts and find all in there..
Old Jan 19 2021, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowdert View Post
My map doesn't work I click on it nothing happens. Does it not work yet???
Hi lowdert,
The map is not added yet. I moved your first post to the subject thread about the Migration since you can play:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

You can find everything that is currently working in the first post of that thread.

Please post any questions you have or problems in that thread.
I will move this second post there shortly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2021, 09:47 PM

In the new FT, in the "boxes" below the farm, is the 'Map' supposed to be doing anything yet? I try clicking on it and nothing happens. If not, that's fine I'll wait.
Old Jan 19 2021, 09:48 PM

i cannot get to the facility manager to hire people to work on my farm and my crops are going to go to waste...have been on FT for about 12 years and do not want to lose everything...i do not know how to load a new version? please help, thanks Frances Watson...Daisy farm 783702659
Old Jan 19 2021, 09:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgold0541 View Post
In the new FT, in the "boxes" below the farm, is the 'Map' supposed to be doing anything yet? I try clicking on it and nothing happens. If not, that's fine I'll wait.
Hi pgold,
I moved your post to the migration thread since you are able to play. Please post your questions or problems in this thread.

The map is not available yet. You can find what is currently available in the first ost of this thread.
Old Jan 19 2021, 09:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

ha ha ha, love the message as the game loads...taking coffee for the rooster, checking the weather, taking umbrella anyway, climbing in tractor, ha ha ha
Old Jan 19 2021, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstech View Post
i cannot get to the facility manager to hire people to work on my farm and my crops are going to go to waste...have been on FT for about 12 years and do not want to lose everything...i do not know how to load a new version? please help, thanks Frances Watson...Daisy farm 783702659
Hi bosstech,

The facility manager and the markets are not available yet. You can find whatis available in the first post of this thread.

You are already in the new version. That is why you can't get to the facility manager. The only thing you do for your crops right now is to harvest them yourself.
Old Jan 19 2021, 11:12 PM

Not a big deal but I can no longer get rid of crops that go bad on layered farms. No matter how many times I plow, the wasted crops come back.
Closed Thread