Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2010, 03:23 PM

it's been slow for me today, avatar is moving around like she is trudging through sludge. WF3 seems to be the problem server for me at the moment
Old Jan 13 2010, 03:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapai View Post
I know exactly how it worked. I was flying that morning. When I came back the afternoon of 12/22 suddenly I was stuck on one square until it cleared and could not click another until it cleared. I happened to be working for a farmer who had never hired anyone before! I told her do not base your opinion on this experience. There must be a glitch! I asked her to hire someone to help finish! THEN I came to the forum to see if a glitch had been reported, yada.

Updates have NOT been released every few days. It has been four weeks since 12/22. This latest update was not released for over a week from the last one. Let's try to get the facts straight and not accuse others of not knowing what they experienced and reality isn't real. That tactic is reserved for the government.

The every few days is referring to the fact that the developers have released several updates/fixes to the 12/22 update that a lot of people didn't like. They put something into the game that was really different then what a lot of people where used to and instead of giving it a few days to let everyone play with the new way they bowed down to pressure after just a few hours and changed it but didn't go back to the way it was before, instead they put other changes in to try and fix the problem of people losing coins/xps and that caused problems because they rushed to do it. They have since released several fixes to those problems and for most people the game is running a lot better. I have not seen any post about losing coins/xps since the 4th update to 12/22 which means the original problem they where trying to fix has been, at least in my opinion. Now I know that some are still having problems whit slow avatar movement and coins being added so they need to post that in the official help threads in the H&S section of the forum so the developers can know who is have the problems and see if it is a game wide problem or just some servers that need to be looked at. They have 300+ servers so it is hard form them to pin point a server problem on their own that is why they want the server number in a lot of the help threads.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jan 13 2010, 03:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Well it just gets more interesting all of the time. Now I can't use my seeder because it just does one square at a time. I just had to hand seed 257 squares one at a time...fun lol. I noticed yesterday that when I got the chance to plow someone elses field..."when the server didn't time out," that the ground is showing green instead of the plots being there. I had someone plow my own farm today, and it was showing the same thing..at least from my side it was. I don't know what the plower was seeing. There are multiple issues with this game, and it seems that I am finding them one by one daily :- ( Can't wait until tomorrow :- )
As an added note:I am not losing cash or xp's now at all, so evidently the developers fixed that. Now it's on to other problems that have arisen that myself and others are having like the slowness and timing out to the server. I never paid any attention to what server I was on when this happened, but will from now on.

Last edited by queenpinnana; Jan 13 2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old Jan 13 2010, 03:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpinnana View Post
Well it just gets more interesting all of the time. Now I can't use my seeder because it just does one square at a time. I just had to hand seed 257 squares one at a time...fun lol. I noticed yesterday that when I got the chance to plow someone elses field..."when the server didn't time out," that the ground is showing green instead of the plots being there. I had someone plow my own farm today, and it was showing the same thing..at least from my side it was. I don't know what the plower was seeing. There are multiple issues with this game, and it seems that I am finding them one by one daily :- ( Can't wait until tomorrow :- )
Two things your link doesn't work It took me to my farm not your farm there is a link in my sig that will tell you how to do the link.

Second if you have spaces removed from your fields go to the wrench and make sure remove spaces is still checked if not check it. If you have spaces in your fields then make sure it is not checked. Sometime the settings get changed for some reason and you have to reset them to what you wont but that should fix both of your problems.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.

Last edited by JAS0643; Jan 13 2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old Jan 13 2010, 04:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Julia2654

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpinnana View Post
As an added note:I am not losing cash or xp's now at all, so evidently the developers fixed that. Now it's on to other problems that have arisen that myself and others are having like the slowness and timing out to the server. I never paid any attention to what server I was on when this happened, but will from now on.
The green squares tend to revert to normal after you refresh/reload. The seeder will do that when you're in a hurry, as well.
Your link still doesn't work. I don't know if JAS and I have the same link to the directions, but try both of ours. The links weren't working well a few days ago but should be okay now. You need to redo yours.
Sorry for your issues, hope this helps a bit.
Old Jan 13 2010, 05:48 PM

I am at 60 now could use some new things like maybe new gifts to send or new buildings or something maybe for valentines I can't wait to get new levels to I love the challange I know your working on trying to fix this wonderful game thank you so much and keep up the wonderful work I am having no issues as of right now.
Old Jan 13 2010, 07:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok..sorry if I am not in the right forum..but I am impatient with my own self..and have to ask this...somewhere.....When are the levels going to change?????? (or are they?) I've been on 60 forever and ever!! And frankly..(though i still love the game..and play it every day..) I am getting bored! lol
Again..all apologies if I am in wrong area to ask this..I am new to this (forum)..and too lazy to keep searching for it.
Old Jan 13 2010, 07:52 PM

WF2 here.

Hired someone to plow - she plowed and plowed and plowed - not much changed, she just kept plowing, no credits given, none received. I eventually rehired her, but so much of what she'd plowed, remained unplowed to keep doing, again with no points. I feel so sorry for her.

Help.
Old Jan 13 2010, 09:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Slow

When other workers are on my farm, they are reporting that their avatar is slow and that their money is taking a long time to add up.

Are there system issues currently?
Old Jan 13 2010, 10:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Two things your link doesn't work It took me to my farm not your farm there is a link in my sig that will tell you how to do the link.

Second if you have spaces removed from your fields go to the wrench and make sure remove spaces is still checked if not check it. If you have spaces in your fields then make sure it is not checked. Sometime the settings get changed for some reason and you have to reset them to what you wont but that should fix both of your problems.
Strange. I never changed anything with the wrench this evening when I seeded, and it is working now. Another glitch I guess. I tried my link that you said took you to your farm, and it took me to mine. I took the link off anyway and put it back. I would like to get that "visit 's farm" link off of there because that is my ex brother in laws rotted farm, not mine lol. I don't know how his link got attached to my farm when I first signed up on the forum. The link is in my post #123 for my farm. I don't know why it didn't carry down to this post.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by queenpinnana; Jan 13 2010 at 10:39 PM.
Closed Thread