Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 21 2021, 05:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I just got a message that my browser Chrome doesn't support WebGL. I haven't had trouble until the last hour or so. Do you know how I can get it to work again? I checked and Chrome is up to date. Thanks.
Hi RFMad,

I have moved your post to the correct area of the forum for your issue.

Try just closing your browser and reopening it. If that does not help you also check if you have added and enabled any extensions on Chrome, if you have please disable them. If you have already tried that and also tried clearing your browser cache/history please go to the 1st post on page 1 which has information on how to check and enable Web GL:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 21 2021, 07:13 AM

My ID number is 644753649. Today, whilst trying to load the game, it gets stuck on the grey screen, where, in the writing below the screen, I keep getting the following messages: 2021-03-21 12:09:25.452 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-03-21 12:09:25.454 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
Old Mar 21 2021, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniePratt View Post
My ID number is 644753649. Today, whilst trying to load the game, it gets stuck on the grey screen, where, in the writing below the screen, I keep getting the following messages: 2021-03-21 12:09:25.452 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-03-21 12:09:25.454 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
Hi JenniePratt,
I moved your post to the HTML loading problems.
Have you changed anything in your browser? Make sure it is updated as there have been some updates for Chrome and Firefox lately.
Try clearing your browser cache, close the browser and then reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2021, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi uma437

If you are using Chrome as your browser, you need to update it.
Hi Marymarcel,
Chrome is updated. The error message didn't come back the next days, but today it started again.
I made a picture which is attached.
Thanks for your help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fehlermeldung Farmtown.jpg (83.6 KB, 12 views)
Old Mar 21 2021, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi Marymarcel,
Chrome is updated. The error message didn't come back the next days, but today it started again.
I made a picture which is attached.
Thanks for your help.
Hi uma437

The first time you posted, I asked you to update Chrome as the picture you posted showed it was not updated.

The current version for Chrome is 89.0.4389.90 (Build oficial) (64 bits), please check if it is the one you have.

If it is, then close and reopen your browser and check if the error doesnt show up.

If you continue getting it, then clear your browser cache. The first time you try to load the game after the clearing, it will load slower, it could last up to 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Mar 21 2021, 12:09 PM

Can not load Farm Town and crashes all the time ,very disgusting to try to play any more.
Old Mar 21 2021, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgarner38@yahoo.com View Post
Can not load Farm Town and crashes all the time ,very disgusting to try to play any more.
Hi ldgarner38

If you are not able to load the game please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also you go to the first post, first page of this thread, to check the requirements for your computer.
Old Mar 21 2021, 01:00 PM

I had closed the computer down for the night before I received your answer but the error message is gone and the game loaded ok today Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi RFMad,

I have moved your post to the correct area of the forum for your issue.

Try just closing your browser and reopening it. If that does not help you also check if you have added and enabled any extensions on Chrome, if you have please disable them. If you have already tried that and also tried clearing your browser cache/history please go to the 1st post on page 1 which has information on how to check and enable Web GL:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Old Mar 21 2021, 07:33 PM

Default game is stuck

i cannot pLANT harvest nothing
only send gifts and recieve
i have played gthis game for so many years and hAVE NOT since january
jus been waiting thinking i am doing everything right by being patient

i am left behind my number is 1844496489 just nothing works
Old Mar 21 2021, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnelou822 View Post
i cannot pLANT harvest nothing
only send gifts and recieve
i have played gthis game for so many years and hAVE NOT since january
jus been waiting thinking i am doing everything right by being patient

i am left behind my number is 1844496489 just nothing works
Hi Lynnelou,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading the HTML/WebGL version of the game.

If you are not able to load the game please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also you go to the first post, first page of this thread, to check the requirements for your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl