Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2011, 05:59 PM

AWESOME update! One question - I love the "get all the ingredients" thing. It seemed to be working fine yesterday but this morning, I tried clicking on some my neighbors had posted and got this message:

"No ingredients were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 250,000 Coins worth of products every 3 hours."

What does that mean? I know that was the first one I had clicked on this morning so I don't know what limit I could have reached. I MAY have already sent a batch of gifts to neighbors, I'm not sure. But even if I did, that didn't give me anything back. What did I do that triggered that message? It seemed like a really cool thing when it worked.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 10 2011, 06:03 PM
Account Not Linked

The ingredient thing has been glitchy since the update it appears.
Old Apr 10 2011, 06:33 PM

You have sent Doris enough ingredients to produce 120 x Sugar.
No ingredients were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of 250,000 Coins worth of products every 3 hours.

at least my friends are gettin some goodies ... but ... my clock stopped couple of days ago ... longest 3 hrs in my life.. does that mean im not getting any older ????? lol

so ... some peeps have working feature and some dont? .. is it the server im on .. any thing i need to do??

i have done all the due diligence stuff (cleaned, rebooted, etc) with no luck

luv ft and the new release ... will luv even more when they work

and now that i have vented ..... have a great day ebody !!!!!!
Old Apr 10 2011, 06:51 PM
Account Not Linked

#10 above, if someone posts they need a complete set of ingredients to make, say, chocolate chip cookies, and I click to help them, does my storage amount of the ingredients get reduced by that amount sent to the asker? And I just get 50% in return, so am down ingredients wise to make the cookies myself? Why would I want to help them if I lose valuable ingredients myself and only get compensated with half the amount?
Old Apr 10 2011, 06:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veeno View Post
#10 above, if someone posts they need a complete set of ingredients to make, say, chocolate chip cookies, and I click to help them, does my storage amount of the ingredients get reduced by that amount sent to the asker? And I just get 50% in return, so am down ingredients wise to make the cookies myself? Why would I want to help them if I lose valuable ingredients myself and only get compensated with half the amount?
The mayor rewards you with 50% but it seems to be glitchy right now.
Old Apr 10 2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
The ingredient thing has been glitchy since the update it appears.
I'm glad to hear this. When it was first released, it seemed WAY cool! I was enjoying it a lot and so were my neighbors. So I'm glad it's just a glitch and not the way it's going to work forever.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 10 2011, 08:28 PM

Don't forget people that your FT friends can send you the ingredients at any time after you've posted, each time one of them send you something it gets added to the total you've received so it will go on for longer than 3 hours as long as they keep sending stuff. Delete your posts after awhile if you want to send/receive ingredients for a new product.
It just means you are a popular person with lots of friends
Old Apr 10 2011, 08:29 PM

On saying that I feel deprived, NONE of the ingredients I'm being sent by my neighbours is going into my storage, hope they get it sorted soon! I've checked, rechecked, triple checked, nothing.....
Old Apr 10 2011, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
Just how many little squares with fertiliser added does it take to fill the big windmill I never seem to be able to fill mine.
The stone windmill was increased from 3600 max to 14400 max after the upgrade. Today I was only able to put 10800 max in the stone windmill today! Do not know why it had changed.
Old Apr 10 2011, 08:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the updates. Noticed the same 2 glitches that everyone else has -
Hire multiple not working, currently only appears to actually send the request when going to a neighbor.
Requesting ingredients not working. Talked to some of my friends, when they "send" to me, they are being told that they get the ingredients, but only a couple have seen anything saying that they are sending me ingredients. And when I do get that couple (only managed to get 3) varying amounts are actually sent - even with refresh.
Good ideas though, can't wait til it works.

And thanks a million for both new levels and farm 9..... love this game so much, nohing else compares - my whole monthly entertainment budget goes to Farm Cash!
Closed Thread