Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2022, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
Have you gone back to your farms to see if they worked. It may not update your farm pass if you are on someone elses farms. If not then you may need to be on your own farms for your train manager to work correctly for the farm pass.
Just to be clear you were not boosting their trains as an SN were you? You went to your own train manager in the toolbox?
Yes. I get plenty of opportunity to boost trains since I am near the friends limit, but I was still on the farm of the person who attempted to help me with the 6 items for hire but whose flowers were not ready when I boosted them. I will probably end up clearing the memory cache at some point during the day. And if I see trains in the My Request tab I will simply have to remember to ignore them and hope they appear in the train manager when I refresh the game to collect the ovum of the domestic pheasant (hen eggs!)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Sep 08 2022, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
The Hire at the marketplace (for the new Quest game) is not recording my work!!! What is wrong with it? I do everything I'm hired for and collect the coins, yet it does not give me the credit for it. HELP !!!
Hi Plynn

We moved your post to the New release thread as your problem is about the Farm pass.

We checked your goal and your data and the goal should have been completed. Were the farms completed in the same session or did you have a problem and had to reload the game?

We will report this to the developers.

Edited to add:

We need to know the following:
  • Did you complete all farms in one session or you had to reload the game while working?
  • Did you check the goal progrees when you claimed the bonus chest?
  • Were you hired at Job Market, Trade Market or the Inn?

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 08 2022 at 12:14 PM.
Old Sep 08 2022, 12:48 PM

In regards to the Farm Pass how do you send dan/belts to friends. I posted one and received a lot of people accepting it, but get no credit.....towards the pass. Also the daily goals are a bit of a probelm, I got one to harvest Rosemary, by the time I plant it and it is ready the goal for the day is long over. Same with the flower harvestas it takes a while for them to grow. Unless you are lucky and you have some ready that day.
Old Sep 08 2022, 01:17 PM

On the farm pass, I have a daily goal to receive 2 ingredient packs as gifts. Where would one go to find that gift?? A bit confused here.
Old Sep 08 2022, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
In regards to the Farm Pass how do you send dan/belts to friends. I posted one and received a lot of people accepting it, but get no credit.....towards the pass. Also the daily goals are a bit of a probelm, I got one to harvest Rosemary, by the time I plant it and it is ready the goal for the day is long over. Same with the flower harvestas it takes a while for them to grow. Unless you are lucky and you have some ready that day.
Hi redjade

If you have to send belt/dans bonus, that means you have to click in a bonus posted by your friends.

You can click in your My Requests tab and then click in Other wall requests link. There, you will find your friends posts for bonuses and ingredients requests.

In your case the belt/dans goal is a seasonal goal, so you have the rest of the month to complete it.

About daily goals, they are randomly assigned same as the seasonal ones, but check if a superneighbor has that specific crop or flower to let you complete the goal.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Old Sep 08 2022, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
On the farm pass, I have a daily goal to receive 2 ingredient packs as gifts. Where would one go to find that gift?? A bit confused here.
Hi NJones

To receive ingredientes you first need to ask for them.

Go to a regular facility, and click in the + icon for a product.
You will be able to post asking for ingredients.

Then when friends click in your request and send you the ingredients, your goal will be completed.

More information in the following link:
Old Sep 08 2022, 03:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Marketplace and Farm Pass

Farm Pass is working out quite well for the most part but not for challenges requiring getting hired in the marketplace.

I need to harvest 150,000+ products for farm pass. And in a separate challenge I need to be hired in the market place to complete.

Here's the most annoying part: I hire nearly always hire farmers to work my farms but in the first case - if I do I will not get credit for this challenge. I cannot get hired in the market place and therefore must harvest my own crops for credit. While I am harvesting for myself I cannot hire others which contributes to the shortage of hiring farmers. In the second case I cannot complete the challenge.
Old Sep 08 2022, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi redjade

If you have to send belt/dans bonus, that means you have to click in a bonus posted by your friends.

You can click in your My Requests tab and then click in Other wall requests link. There, you will find your friends posts for bonuses and ingredients requests.

In your case the belt/dans goal is a seasonal goal, so you have the rest of the month to complete it.

About daily goals, they are randomly assigned same as the seasonal ones, but check if a superneighbor has that specific crop or flower to let you complete the goal.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
This was helpful. I have it, too. However, when I went to claim the belt/dan bonuses, they all said that they had expired. But when I came BACK to my game and checked the Farm Pass thing, they HAD been listed.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 08 2022 at 08:55 PM.
Old Sep 08 2022, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
This was helpful. I have it, too. However, when I went to claim the belt/dan bonuses, they all said that they had expired. But when I came BACK to my game and checked the Farm Pass thing, they HAD been listed.
Hi Susan

That is strange. The only time I saw the expired message for a bonus is when I had already got it in News feed or my friend fb profile.

When this happens the background for the bonus in Other wall requests is pink but the Get bonus link is blue not purple, so if you click in it you get the expire message.

We will try to test that, thanks
Old Sep 08 2022, 09:21 PM

I just earned enough for 1 Farm Cash! Cool! What I'm wondering is whether I should hang on to it until I have enough for the next Farm Cash? Or maybe they aren't additive. I saw something recently about how rewards expire? Claim this FC now?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread