Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 29 2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cldemp1949 View Post
How do I get chilli powder? What plants do I need to have?
Plant peppers (the little red & yellow ones) and then you'd need the spice factory to produce the chili powder from the chili peppers

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 29 2011, 04:20 PM

I agree with the MAX button for facs.. I am having carpel tunnel issues trying to fill all of them and when I have duplicates of some that's just more clicking to fill them...lol
Thanks!
Old Jan 29 2011, 07:01 PM

I can not seem to get fuel though I have three oil refineries ,and when you fish it does not count each fish , every thing else seems to work fine .
Old Jan 29 2011, 07:11 PM

Is anyone else experiencing problems with fields partially going back to a previous layout and animals disappearing out of the barns? It is about to drive me insane!!
Old Jan 29 2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelinl View Post
Is anyone else experiencing problems with fields partially going back to a previous layout and animals disappearing out of the barns? It is about to drive me insane!!
Hi, try clearing your memory cache and deleting your macromedia files and see if that helps. There is info on doing this in the blue link below.
Old Jan 29 2011, 07:30 PM

Thank you! I will try that.
Old Jan 29 2011, 09:55 PM

Thank you for the updates! great game! love playing! only a couple issues; faster factory working; so it's less clicking! more xp points for items made in factories that require more ingredients to make; lets make it fair; if it uses 2 items; then 2 xp points for the final product! thanks!
Old Jan 29 2011, 09:59 PM

Love the new water designs!!! very realistic!
Old Jan 29 2011, 10:01 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtluver31 View Post
I agree with Wendums. A max button in the facilities to produce maximum amount of productions with your harvests would be great! To go one step further in the new facilities manager how about a store all productions button that would send all items to your storage in one click. Even if there were an individual button for each facility on the pending page of each facility that would be helpful.
WoW this would be awesome!!! Hope this updates comes soon! Sure would help us with the clicking issue!!!
Old Jan 30 2011, 12:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Not only a MAX button and a STORE ALL button.. But how about a separate storage for NON Ingredient items that we sell off for coins? I have a lot of facilities, and I also plant quite a bit to build my facilities up for production. Soon as I empty my facilities of product I am at max storage amount and more than likely lose a lot of my product. I do not know if a separate facility is feasible and if not, maybe when we clear our facility of NON ingredient items it sells off automatically when we clear it out.
Closed Thread