Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2012, 03:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
YES THEY DO! Zinga may have the larger number of players but we have the BEST DEVELOPERS!
I "doubly" agree!!!...The only game I play....and the only one I will ever play....FT rocks!!
Old Jan 28 2012, 03:31 PM

Seriously, ONLY 25 levels?
Please, we EARN these new levels and you make us WAIT MONTHS until you release them to us. Why?
I don't know yet how many XP the 25 new levels used but I'm over 15 million XP so I'm sure many of them are useless now.
When will our XP be WORTH SOMETHING?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! At least 25-50 EVERY month would make our efforts/game play worthwhile.
Why do you pun ish us by making us wait so LOOOOONNNNNG for our XP to have any value? We EARN those XP but they are WORTHLESS until you dribble out the levels!!!!
Old Jan 28 2012, 03:33 PM

It took about 10 weeks to get these 25 new levels - TERRIBLE!!!!
Old Jan 28 2012, 04:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Lorrainmc, don't you meant, Zyngbatts have the most frustrated angry players ? But yes, we do have the best devs around... they listen to us ! Glitches and blips are frustrating but part of the ongoing improvements... and some are downright funny. Anyhow, I too am having a problem with Quests, I just started my first one yesterday and it asks for harvest vanilla and produce vanilla powder... fine, I planted a field last night, harvested it this morning, set up a fac run and it's telling me that 0 vanilla powder has been produced even though 780 has been clicked through so far... ??? A glitch or did I do something out of sequence?
Old Jan 28 2012, 04:30 PM

Thanks so MUCH Devs!!!

Obviously, you will never please ALL of the people ALL of the time!

Whether it is with new levels, gifts, new items in store, etc.... but you keep on surprising me!!

I had posted way back (about #269 or so) about how much I liked the Quests. I am still concerned about getting a Quest for a facility I do NOT own.

When you (Devs i.e. Raul) first started mentioning "Quests", you literally made me and a LOT of other people shudder, because at one time, in a former life, I tried to play that other game which shall remain nameless, and QUIT because of ALL the begging & posting that was required. I must admit, I never thought you could come up with something so much fun, challenging, and doable, but YOU DID!!

I am having a little problem waiting on my next Quest..... but I will try to be patient. LOL

Twiddling my thumbs,
Deborah
Old Jan 28 2012, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
Does anyone have the numbers for the XP amount for the new levels. I have not played much of late, but have always been WELL over the xp amount to gain all the new levels as they came out, but I only got 10 of the new levels this time. Did they finally seriously up the XP needed to get the newest levels?? That's not a bad thing, been thinking they needed to do that for awhile.
id like to know the amount of xp required for level 310 too, so I can keep a buffer up

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Jan 28 2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Did you read the New Release? Raul did say..........

So although they currently don't work that way, they may do in the future.
I would like to add to that, for what I have seen you only need to a square or two yourself. The rest you can still hire out. I usually do that much just to verify what is underneath.
Old Jan 28 2012, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Seriously, ONLY 25 levels?
Please, we EARN these new levels and you make us WAIT MONTHS until you release them to us. Why?
I don't know yet how many XP the 25 new levels used but I'm over 15 million XP so I'm sure many of them are useless now.
When will our XP be WORTH SOMETHING?
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! At least 25-50 EVERY month would make our efforts/game play worthwhile.
Why do you pun ish us by making us wait so LOOOOONNNNNG for our XP to have any value? We EARN those XP but they are WORTHLESS until you dribble out the levels!!!!
I am with you I am well or 30 million XPs and they could release 100 new levels at a time and some of would still never see having to work for the next level. The good thing about that is, when they do release the new levels we get the full load of FC all at once and don't have to work at getting 1 FC at a time.
Old Jan 28 2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars7 View Post
Where do you find the quests?
Go to your extend tools menu and top left - box with a ?.