Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 09:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Default game not loading

User ID - 1177151524

When I try to load the game, it comes up with a black screen and the logo in white. There is a lot of code at the bottom.
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Belton View Post
My farm gets stuck on the green screen. My ID is 70450261
Hi Grandpa Belton,
Please check and see if your have an extension installed in your browser to make Facebook show the old layout or an adblocker.

Also check to make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed by the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
I played the game earlier today but now it won't open at all. It opens to a white screen with a line down the right side and that's it. My ID
is 566533752. I am Lessonlady.
Hi Lessonlady,
Tyr clearing your browser cache, close your browser, restart your computer and then trey again to reload your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:10 PM

Default yellow header

Raul says to go to the yellow header at the top of the page for issues with game. I have no yellow header and only parts of the game is showing and i am not able to play My user IDis1478354791
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossilady View Post
Raul says to go to the yellow header at the top of the page for issues with game. I have no yellow header and only parts of the game is showing and i am not able to play My user IDis1478354791
Hi Ossilady,
Do you have a banner at the top with red writing? If so that is what he is talking about.
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:14 PM

still can't load properly on Gameroom, and I am finding it very unstable on the other browsers, I am currently using Avast secure browser. the screenshot is from Gameroom
[IMG]Screenshot 2021-01-12 200720[/IMG]

user id 840763264
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadian nancy View Post
still can't load properly on Gameroom, and I am finding it very unstable on the other browsers, I am currently using Avast secure browser. the screenshot is from Gameroom
[IMG]Screenshot 2021-01-12 200720[/IMG]

user id 840763264
Hi Canadian Nancy,
The Gameroom is going away according to Facebook by June. The developers are not working on getting it to load in there because of that.
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:25 PM

I have black page, unable to load game, 633158506
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:28 PM

Game would not load beyond the black screen please help
ID#1504692071

Last edited by Crazy Di; Jan 13 2021 at 02:08 AM.
Old Jan 12 2021, 09:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Di View Post
Game would load beyond the black screen please help
Hi Crazy Di,
Please try the test link in the banner above your farms and post the requested ionformation here.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl