Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 04 2021, 11:16 AM

Hi , yes I'm trying to learn this. but I am having problems laying water on SN farms, is there anything I should do ty for your help
Old May 04 2021, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckyb2021 View Post
Hi , yes I'm trying to learn this. but I am having problems laying water on SN farms, is there anything I should do ty for your help
Hi Beckyb,
There is a problem with doing that. The developers are aware of it , but have not fixed it yet. We do not know when they will get this fixed as they are currently working on getting the rest of the functions back into the game first.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2021, 12:03 PM

Location: Jasper, FL, 4 Miles across the Georgia/Florida line
Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger

Thank you,
I noticed that, went in and found a 'white line' that prevented the proper alignment.
Removed it and it now works, Thank you
Old May 04 2021, 09:07 PM

bought coins and charged but not posted no coins when i work for other farmers either

no coins being added as i play bought coins charged for them not given to me

Last edited by Taz D; May 04 2021 at 09:31 PM.
Old May 04 2021, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danche View Post
bought coins and charged but not posted no coins when i work for other farmers either

no coins being added as i play bought coins charged for them not given to me
Hi danche,
I have checked your account and you have not purchased any coins or farm cash since last November.
You can can check this by going to your Account tab above your farms and then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.
If you were charged for them and didn't get them you will need to contact Facebook about this as they handle all transactions for buying farm cash or coins.

You have not done any jobs that you would earn coins for since the end of Flash January 12th.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2021, 10:03 PM

Thumbs down problem

100000699100092 My facility manager only has service facilities no factory/regular facilities
Old May 04 2021, 10:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats1313 View Post
100000699100092 My facility manager only has service facilities no factory/regular facilities
Hi Cats,
Please click in your Facility Manager and then click in the Funnel

Be sure it is set the following way, so you can see and work all facilities in all farms from the Facility Manager.

If you have to change any setting, please remember to click in the green check mark to save changes. __________________
Old May 05 2021, 04:33 AM

This isn't a glitch about the current version of the game, but I can't post it in the regular forum. I have started doing SN work for a lower level player, so we use my tools since I have all of them. However, my Green manure spreader is not working (she has both types of spreaders), and my Purple sprinkler (she has the orange one). I do not have this problem with the other 12 people I SN for, and have it with no other tools - just the spreader and sprinkler. Again, sorry this is in the wrong place - appreciate your help.
Old May 05 2021, 05:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
This isn't a glitch about the current version of the game, but I can't post it in the regular forum. I have started doing SN work for a lower level player, so we use my tools since I have all of them. However, my Green manure spreader is not working (she has both types of spreaders), and my Purple sprinkler (she has the orange one). I do not have this problem with the other 12 people I SN for, and have it with no other tools - just the spreader and sprinkler. Again, sorry this is in the wrong place - appreciate your help.
Hi Early Girl,

You can post in the Help and Support section in the threads that are open for posting. The first 3 at the top of that section are closed for posting as they are the threads for the developers. Any thread that is closed has a padlock icon showing on the left of that thread. The other threads that are closed are due to not having those features added back to the game yet.

Super Neighbours can not use their own manure spreaders on another persons farm, they can only use them when the farm owner owns those tools and those tools are placed in their item storage. The same goes for the upgraded mobile sprinklers (red,orange,green purple), any that they own must be placed in their item storage for you to be able to use them as a super neighbour.

Please check with the farm owner if all the manure spreaders and mobile sprinklers they own are in their storage and not out on farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 05 2021, 06:23 AM

The post at the top of my farm said this was the place to report my issue. I was trying to start one of my coop quests in the proper facility, but even though I had collected all of the ingredients, it told me I couldn't start it until I had enough almonds. I can't collect any more almonds and I can't start the final product. So, I'm reporting it as a possible glitch. This is the number at the top of my farm, 519589563. Thanks.