Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10 2011, 07:17 PM

Kudos for the improvements in working for others and in hiring. You devs just make things better and better all the time.
Old Jul 10 2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel70 View Post
I have to agree with you. I bought a stable for FC some time ago because I liked it. If they change it into coins now, I want a refund. I do hope they bring out a new stable wich can be bought with coins though. But, if they change the ones they have into coins, I want a refund because I have paid real money for it.
The first stable they came out with was, I believe, for coin because I have one and I know I didn't have FC for items when I started playing. I never bought anything for FC until they started giving it out for leveling up and I'm pretty sure about that. I'm sure someone will disagree with that but maybe someone else out there remembers the same thing.
Old Jul 10 2011, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
The first stable they came out with was, I believe, for coin because I have one and I know I didn't have FC for items when I started playing. I never bought anything for FC until they started giving it out for leveling up and I'm pretty sure about that. I'm sure someone will disagree with that but maybe someone else out there remembers the same thing.

First both stables have cost fc since the day they came out.

Second since the day fc came out you got one fc for every level you reached.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 10 2011, 08:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Stables where always farm cash... barns where coins... because I got one thinking I could put my horses in it and found out had the wrong building.
Old Jul 10 2011, 10:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
I notice there is no Mobile options... dont have paypal...
For mobile options click Change at the bottom of the box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2011, 11:53 PM
Account Not Linked

I see Red Maple & Juniper are harvestable (not choppable). I have a feeling these harvests might be worth stockpiling.
Old Jul 11 2011, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Notice: Starting July 1st Facebook requires all users to purchase FarmCash with Facebook Credits. The process is very simple and secure.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

2. Drive Thru System (FC):
4. Tables and Chairs (FC):
In the next release we will add new products for existing facilities and use some of the new crops/trees.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Thanks for addressing my request posted at http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...2&goto=newpost
I am sure in next releases developers will also come up for such things for those facilities which are still dont have fill "all" button.
I am also confident that we will hv an easy way to fill wool studs etc by putting animals in buildings in same way as we put cows by simple one button when recieved as gift.
Thanks again
Old Jul 11 2011, 05:23 AM

Quote:
now that you mention it.... the small one was for coins, that's why I had 1. never bought the larger one because it was for fc
Old Jul 11 2011, 05:35 AM

the stables where never for coins always been fc that is why i did not buy one was waste of fc for a building that did nothing
Old Jul 11 2011, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
I see Red Maple & Juniper are harvestable (not choppable). I have a feeling these harvests might be worth stockpiling.
I had a few Red Maples that were ready to harvest. You get Maple Sap, I'm going to stockpile.
Closed Thread