Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 22 2011, 01:06 AM
Account Not Linked

id rather a 1 click all fill facs would b alot easier
Old Jun 22 2011, 06:46 AM

It would be neat to have multiple facilities on the same farm.... and they would all be able to produce.

I could have all 8 wineries and 3 wine cellars on one farm - a real theme farm of a wine plantation.

Or all the Dairy plants, and the Sheds for cows etc on one farm.... a dairy farm for sure..... and all the coops together.

The Oil Refinery and all the rigs, lined up, and surrounded by buffalo.... yeah!

Same for the bakeries

I suppose it could be extended to Coffee & Tea Shop, the different restaurants, etc, but that is not so appealing to me.

I know, someone could say... just expand the number that can be stored. Nah, just not the same as a row of wineries or cow stuff.

label/code them Shed A, Shed B etc

Old Jun 22 2011, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeByChoice View Post
Okay yeah for the new additions!!!! BUT now because I can not buy the new bottling plant because I do not have real world cash I have 7 useless factories.
As others have said, the facs are not useless, you can still fill them the old way and besides I don't think the new bottling plant is worth the money anyway! Most of the facs it is used in only need one click per item anyway, it hardly saves any clicking at all!
Old Jun 22 2011, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth Bucket View Post
As others have said, the facs are not useless, you can still fill them the old way and besides I don't think the new bottling plant is worth the money anyway! Most of the facs it is used in only need one click per item anyway, it hardly saves any clicking at all!
your use of decorations to create totally different and amazing concepts is super. I really enjoyed the visit.

So sorry I did not have the tea..... I am a coffee sorta guy.

Old Jun 22 2011, 08:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Cool Empting factories.

Are anybody else having trouble empting their factories.

after recent updates I have noticed when empting my factory i have to wait a few seconds before I click the next one. If I click to fast I get connection to server has timeout. It does not matter if you online or off line. I do have a forklift.

If I work at other people factories is faster by at least 3 times compared to empting my factories.
Old Jun 22 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Are anybody else having trouble empting their factories.

after recent updates I have noticed when empting my factory i have to wait a few seconds before I click the next one. If I click to fast I get connection to server has timeout. It does not matter if you online or off line. I do have a forklift.

If I work at other people factories is faster by at least 3 times compared to empting my factories.
Agree. I store as often as I can to try to stop the timing out but it is almost impossible.
Old Jun 22 2011, 08:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Agree. I store as often as I can to try to stop the timing out but it is almost impossible.
I just worked out why empting my factories taking so long... MY FORKLIFT NEEDS A SERVICE lol... I went to my bakeries .. One I used my forklift to empty and took me for ever before I could click on the next factory.. but when I open my second bakery and emptied it one product at a time.. I did it faster...

Repeat to empty 5 factories using forklift takes the same time if or can be done faster if you open each one and emptied them one at a time... work that one out.
Old Jun 22 2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
It would be neat to have multiple facilities on the same farm.... and they would all be able to produce.

I could have all 8 wineries and 3 wine cellars on one farm - a real theme farm of a wine plantation.

Or all the Dairy plants, and the Sheds for cows etc on one farm.... a dairy farm for sure..... and all the coops together.

The Oil Refinery and all the rigs, lined up, and surrounded by buffalo.... yeah!

Same for the bakeries

I suppose it could be extended to Coffee & Tea Shop, the different restaurants, etc, but that is not so appealing to me.

I know, someone could say... just expand the number that can be stored. Nah, just not the same as a row of wineries or cow stuff.

label/code them Shed A, Shed B etc

I like this idea and have often wondered about having this too. Okay some crazed farmer will try to build 10 of the same facility on that farm. But if you set a limit, say no more than 3 wine cellars and 2 winery - that would be okay. Or say Oil refinery and 10 pumps (1 = 1Farm now), that would be cool and so much easier to decorate and have 'theme' farms. What'cha think Devs?

Simply still loving FT ... it keeps getting better.
Old Jun 22 2011, 09:19 AM

Woot!!! 2 days ago if I wanted to put any animal gifts on my farm and into the buildings, I had to place them on the farm and then into the buildings separately. Today, it stored them for me!!!! Thank you so so much, love it!!
Old Jun 22 2011, 09:31 AM

Default give me salmon and crab PLEASE

I am so tired of begging people to sell me salmon and crab! There are so many facilities that use these and no matter how much I fish my water or others I can't keep up with the need. There has to be some way to get more? How about getting rid of the fish that we just sell after fishing and stocking the seacoast and lake with more salmon and crab.
Closed Thread