Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2011, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHinton946 View Post
thanks so much for the new developements and updates.....farmville is #1 for me
thats pretty insulting to the devs...please say you meant farmTOWN and not ville?? lol.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Mar 16 2011, 06:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozy View Post
One old facility has finally been updated, only 2 more to go. Can we please have a new view for Juice and Dairy Facilities?
Hi,

The juice factory has two views , perhaps you meant another one

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 16 2011, 07:19 PM

Default Thank you

Woo hoo!!!! Thanks for the new releases!
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:26 PM

Okay, so excited about the new release items, but now I have one issue, maybe someone else is having the same problem. In the coffee grinder, I used all the coffee I had to make caffeine and when I went to collect it, it had turned into ground coffee!!! Not happy since I can't get it back and will have to wait for more coffee to grow. Please tell me this will be fixed soon! Thanks.
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:30 PM

Just wanted to pass on a possible future upgrade....guava is a fruit that can be made into a jam and/or a juice. Have had it in the Caribbean while on vacation. BTW it is delicious!
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:33 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
Okay, so excited about the new release items, but now I have one issue, maybe someone else is having the same problem. In the coffee grinder, I used all the coffee I had to make caffeine and when I went to collect it, it had turned into ground coffee!!! Not happy since I can't get it back and will have to wait for more coffee to grow. Please tell me this will be fixed soon! Thanks.
Ack ! I hate to say it but it sounds like you clicked the wrong thing to produce, i've just checked and stored mine to see if i had the same problem, and it all stored fine. The only thing i can suggest is perhaps trying to buy some coffee from the market and try producing just a few caffiene to see if it happens again. or working friends facilites to get some in the meantime.

We will keep an eye open for anyone else having the same problem so thank you for posting.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 16 2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille Rebecca View Post
Just wanted to pass on a possible future upgrade....guava is a fruit that can be made into a jam and/or a juice. Have had it in the Caribbean while on vacation. BTW it is delicious!
you should make your suggestion in the Suggestions forum for it to be counted at all (suggestions from there are passed on to the devs)
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
just checked mine

works like a dream

might be user error in this instance sorry
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:44 PM

Angry Carbonated Water not on my Gifts

Hi. Thanks for the best game in the world !! I need carbonated water and have been reading, I read it is in Gifts, but it is not in my gifts today; I have looked twice; not there. Which gift is on the left and right of it? How do I know if I have the current Gift page? Mine starts with St. Paddy stuff. Please let me know. thank you
Old Mar 16 2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d mc View Post
Hi. Thanks for the best game in the world !! I need carbonated water and have been reading, I read it is in Gifts, but it is not in my gifts today; I have looked twice; not there. Which gift is on the left and right of it? How do I know if I have the current Gift page? Mine starts with St. Paddy stuff. Please let me know. thank you
second line down first on the left beside the pork.

it is also produced in the semi-trailer truck
Closed Thread