Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 14 2023, 09:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndriaBarrond View Post
I think I overlayered and having gaps in fields. I have been trying to "unlayer" things. I am having gaps on 2, 20, 11, 12, 26. There may be more. I am not missing any facilities but am getting less yields from fishing.
Hi AndriaBarrond,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items as this has nothing to do with the trains.
If you have missing crop fields the only thing I can suggest is delete all the crop fields on those farms, refresh the farm, and delete any more crop fields that show up again. Repeat until there are no more crop fields showing up. Then you should be able to replow those farms.
I checked and you do not have any farm cash purchased items missing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 29 2023, 09:54 PM

Default Missing Purple Hand

I have had the purple hand for some time & now all the hands are gone! Where did they go?
Old May 29 2023, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeLangley View Post
I have had the purple hand for some time & now all the hands are gone! Where did they go?
Hi MikeLangley,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. Your freestyle design hands are not missing. They are on your farms somewhere. You will need to do a search of your farms to find them and place them in your storage. That way you can use them on any of your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2023, 07:37 PM

I've been missing the red tractor for two days. Can you help put it back. Not working the fields until I get it back. Thanks Jan Edwards
Old Jun 10 2023, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
I've been missing the red tractor for two days. Can you help put it back. Not working the fields until I get it back. Thanks Jan Edwards
Hi Jan Edwards,
I have already answered your other post concerning this.
Old Jun 14 2023, 10:08 AM

Default MIssing purchase of facilities

On 6/11/2023 AND 6/13/2023 I purchased a Pediatric Clinic and a Pediatric Supplies Factory.

They are show up on my Account activity as purchased AND the Farmcash was deducted from my Farmcash total. None of them show up.

I put them on Farm #1 in the lower right corner. When I went to open the clinic to complete a quest it says I don't have a Pediatric Clinic AND they no longer show on the farm.
Old Jun 14 2023, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
On 6/11/2023 AND 6/13/2023 I purchased a Pediatric Clinic and a Pediatric Supplies Factory.

They are show up on my Account activity as purchased AND the Farmcash was deducted from my Farmcash total. None of them show up.

I put them on Farm #1 in the lower right corner. When I went to open the clinic to complete a quest it says I don't have a Pediatric Clinic AND they no longer show on the farm.
Hi Mo,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
They are indeed missing. You will need to contact Support concerning this as we can not do refunds through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 14 2023, 10:58 AM

Default Missing facilities

Taz, thank you for your quick response. I have contacted support with the form.

I appreciate your assistance.
Old Jun 18 2023, 07:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Your USER ID number is: 1578248494 Build No: 502
Hi this is happydays 2747 aka Jenny Dyer, today on my farm 37 I decided I wanted to move my facilities around so I can fix up my crops that were out of whack, I used the Purple Hand and clicked on edit, then I clicked on all the facilities, and moved them all around the farm. After I had completed that, I did a memcache, and then reloaded the Farm, then I got the shock of my life that 80% of Facilities/Services/ Animals Buildings /Mines also all the Turbo Facilities including the Electric Turbo Semi, Oil Pump, and Off-shore Rig etc were gone. I cannot remember all the Facilities that I had. Is there anyway to find out where they are .

Thanking Jenny Dyer
Old Jun 18 2023, 08:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydays2747 View Post
Your USER ID number is: 1578248494 Build No: 502
Hi this is happydays 2747 aka Jenny Dyer, today on my farm 37 I decided I wanted to move my facilities around so I can fix up my crops that were out of whack, I used the Purple Hand and clicked on edit, then I clicked on all the facilities, and moved them all around the farm. After I had completed that, I did a memcache, and then reloaded the Farm, then I got the shock of my life that 80% of Facilities/Services/ Animals Buildings /Mines also all the Turbo Facilities including the Electric Turbo Semi, Oil Pump, and Off-shore Rig etc were gone. I cannot remember all the Facilities that I had. Is there anyway to find out where they are .

Thanking Jenny Dyer
Hi Jenny Dyer,
You will have to contact Support concerning this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing