Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 08:27 PM

Arrow Co-operative Quests

Cooperative Quests

(also referred to as Co-ops)

C0-operative Quests are all about interacting with your friends. They are completely separate from the regular quests (brown dice) and have their own Cooperative Quest Manager.

If you decide to participate in Cooperative Quests you must be willing to sell some products to your friends for their Cooperative Quests.

You can open a cooperative quest every 10 hours. You must complete the quest before it expires. You have space to have up to 5 quests open at a time depending on your level. Here's the list >>
  • Level 20 - 1 Max Active Quests
  • Level 40 - 2 Max Active Quests
  • Level 60 - 3 Max Active Quests
  • Level 80 - 4 Max Active Quests
  • Level 100 - 5 Max Active Quests

Check out our Game Guide for Cooperative Quests for instructions on how to participate!

Farm Cash Rewards for Cooperative Quests Rules:

13 Quests in 7 days - 2 Farm Cash
4 Quests in 7 days - 1 Farm Cash

Please note that quests drop off the chart and are no longer counted exactly 7 days to the second after the last step is completed. If a quest completes at 8:35 AM on a Monday then at 8:35 AM the next Monday it is no longer counted.

Suggestions for Quests post in Quests, Co-op Quests & Facility Chains

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 04:27 PM.
Old Feb 06 2023, 02:18 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a Co quest which is taking too long.
This morning it had 21 hours left and now 13 hours left until completed
Langos in a Facility

Now sure when it was started.
(not sure where my member number is located. )
Old Feb 06 2023, 02:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
I have a Co quest which is taking too long.
This morning it had 21 hours left and now 13 hours left until completed
Langos in a Facility

Now sure when it was started.
(not sure where my member number is located. )
Hi Peggyannvt,
Sometimes some of the co-op quests get the times wrong for a product. The problem is it is very random and when the developers try to troubleshoot it then it works correctly. Unfortunately we can't do anything to change the time required for it.

You can find your account ID number at the bottom of your farms page.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:38 PM

Default Neighbour helped twice in a coop quest

Hi,
I just saw a funny bug. One of my neighbours was able to help me with two requested items in one coop-quest.
I made a screenshot but I do not get the file small enough to attach it.
Old Mar 06 2023, 03:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi,
I just saw a funny bug. One of my neighbours was able to help me with two requested items in one coop-quest.
I made a screenshot but I do not get the file small enough to attach it.
Hi Uma,

It is possible to do this by a trick, but we can not discuss this in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2023, 10:22 PM

Default Cannot sell items, all are marked BUY

When I couldn't find an item I needed for my co-op quest I've asked my husband to send it to me but he cannot because, even though he doesn't do the co-op quests, every neighbor he clicks on, including me, shows "BUY" on every item of every quest. So he can't send items to anybody. Can you please tell us how to fix this?
Old Mar 08 2023, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
When I couldn't find an item I needed for my co-op quest I've asked my husband to send it to me but he cannot because, even though he doesn't do the co-op quests, every neighbor he clicks on, including me, shows "BUY" on every item of every quest. So he can't send items to anybody. Can you please tell us how to fix this?
Hi GrammieRee,
You need to put a help note on the item you need from him. That is the only way he can sell it to you.
He does have to be your neighbor in Farm Town.
Old Mar 08 2023, 10:42 PM

He is my neighbor, and I did put a help sticker on it. But the help sticker doesn't show up for him. All he sees is BUY on every item of every quest on every neighbor..
Old Mar 08 2023, 10:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
He is my neighbor, and I did put a help sticker on it. But the help sticker doesn't show up for him. All he sees is BUY on every item of every quest on every neighbor..
Hi GrammieRee,
Have him close and restart his farms, then open his co-op quest manager in his toolbox. Then find you in that.
Old Mar 08 2023, 10:52 PM

Thanks, Taz, but that won't help. It's been an ongoing issue for a while now so farms and computers have been closed and shut down many times but it hasn't helped..
I'm going to see if I can post pictures here to show you what my co-op looks like from my farm and what it looks like from his side.

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes