Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2011, 03:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieH2009 View Post
I just used my manure spreader that had 215 units of manure. After just 1 (one) farm fertilized, it now has 1.65 units available!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is a bug in your math.

Also I have a stables and rabbit hutch on Farm 1 that does not show up in my Facilities Manager. The ones I have on Farm 2 do.

Didn't know where else to post this feedback. Thanks!!
Did you have the stable and rabbit hutch before they became facilities? If the answer is yes you need to take the animals out of the buildings store the buildings then take them back out of storage and put them back on the farm and they will be in the facility manger. On the rabbit hutch a new one cost 20,000 coins so it would be easier to sell the rabbit hutch and buy an new one. You can leave the animals in the hutch when you sell it and when you buy a new one the animals you had in the old one will be in the new one. While this trick will also work for the stable it is a farm cash item so don't sell it just take the animals out and store it then take it back out.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 08 2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Posted this in the other Help and Support thread but just to make sure its seen posting it here as well.

OK - this STILL doesnt work - the mouse over for my stables on Farm 2 and Farm 4 say they are ready to harvest but in the facility manager it says "no animals to harvest at this time".
Anyone else having this problem and any suggestions?
Do I have to empty them of 100 ordinary horses, and numerous Clydesdales and then put the shed into and out of storage etc like I did with the rabbit hutches?
I usually harvest all the animal barns from the facility manager ... I bought the stables after the latest update and the horses in it, but in order to harvest I have to physically go to that farm and click on the building to harvest. Facility manager says "nothing to harvest" ... but when I go to the building, it's ready and will harvest for me.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Sep 08 2011, 05:51 PM

I don't get this at all. I have decorative flowers on my farm 1. I planted a one day crop this morning and I don't want to use the red irrigation tool on it. I now want to water my flowers. Without the brown sprinkler, how am I supposed to do this if it is not in my tool box. I tried putting the brown one on the farm to water, but when I attempted to use it, it turned into the red irrigation tool. As I see it, you just took away our one-touch watering or am I missing something?
Old Sep 08 2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
my sheds will be ready in a few hours so will test them i know the pig sty the hen house and dairy shed worked fine with the facility manager not sure with the others

will advise
I can harvest all animal buildings with the facility manager except the stables since the switch view was introduced

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 08 2011, 06:03 PM

speaking of updates, what's with Facebook's new policies about Gifts? Before you could send 26 gifts at a time but could do all your friends ... today it's 35 at a time, but only 70 total. I have to leave off some of my neighbors for gifting until tomorrow???

Old Sep 08 2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
speaking of updates, what's with Facebook's new policies about Gifts? Before you could send 26 gifts at a time but could do all your friends ... today it's 35 at a time, but only 70 total. I have to leave off some of my neighbors for gifting until tomorrow???
now it let me send the rest of the gifts. Weird things going on everywhere today.

Old Sep 08 2011, 06:20 PM

Still having the issue with the manure spreader and the wrong decimal point. Looks like someone fixed 1.65 to 165, but when I used it just now, I have 1.15 available instead of 115. Thanks!
Old Sep 08 2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Did you have the stable and rabbit hutch before they became facilities? If the answer is yes you need to take the animals out of the buildings store the buildings then take them back out of storage and put them back on the farm and they will be in the facility manger. On the rabbit hutch a new one cost 20,000 coins so it would be easier to sell the rabbit hutch and buy an new one. You can leave the animals in the hutch when you sell it and when you buy a new one the animals you had in the old one will be in the new one. While this trick will also work for the stable it is a farm cash item so don't sell it just take the animals out and store it then take it back out.
Thanks I will try this with the stables and hutch.

Still having issue with decimal point in manure spreader. After fix to 165 instead of 1.65, I used it again on one farm and have 1.15 left instead of 115.
Old Sep 08 2011, 06:24 PM

they must be working on the barns right now because I just went to a chicken coop and dairy barn and they say "ready to harvest" but when I click on the "harvest" it says "nothing to harvest".

Old Sep 08 2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
Wondering why when I use the red sprinkler on my 2 day crops it says its ready in 19.9 hrs? I have 2 day planted on 4 farms and all of them are doing it.It shows using coins when I water. I plant all my 2 day, 3 day etc at the same time.
A day in Farm Town is 20 hours
Closed Thread