Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 29 2022, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
taz she stuck on the yellow box step that says "to finish linking" since she can't do that,, she stuck .. there no place to reset it so she can start over

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...00994349923935
Hi JNelson,
Then please send her to Support as we don't have any way to reset it for her.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2022, 05:32 AM

We will NEVER use the farm pass again. It is a complete waste of money. We want the yellow lozenge gone from the farm town page as it inteferes with sowing and harvesting. Why post caption about the farm town pas. I do not have a single neighbour who thinks the farm town pass is a good thing.
Old Oct 30 2022, 06:22 AM

More farm expansions? However, you can only have a certain amount of items on a farm no matter how big FT developers decide to expand the farms Why are they not adding new farms?
Old Oct 30 2022, 08:21 AM

Default Linked farm

My email address used to show up under "Facebook Farmtown account linked to" up until yesterday and today it is not showing my email address. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Old Oct 30 2022, 08:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
My email address used to show up under "Facebook Farmtown account linked to" up until yesterday and today it is not showing my email address. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Hi Honeyg,
I moved your post to the new release thread.
What do you see in that yellow box at the top of your farms? There should be either a button with Link Email in it or a statement with Click Here link in it to get you to how to re-add your email.
There is some information on this in the Game Guide chapter 1:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314802
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2022, 08:55 AM

Hi Taz

This is what I see

Facebook farmtown account linked to
If you need to change the email click here.

My email address is now missing on the above statement but it was showing up until yesterday. Do I now need to relink it
Old Oct 30 2022, 09:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Hi Taz

This is what I see

Facebook farmtown account linked to
If you need to change the email click here.

My email address is now missing on the above statement but it was showing up until yesterday. Do I now need to relink it
Hi Honeyg,
Yes click on the "Click Here" in that statement and follow the directions in the pop up that shows. After you reload your farms then click on the mail box on the left side to add your email back in.
Old Oct 30 2022, 09:01 AM

No it won't let me relink it, it shows the quote to link it, tells me to reload the game and enter my email address and when I do that no statement comes up

Yeah now working again - thank you

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 30 2022 at 09:09 AM.
Old Oct 30 2022, 04:28 PM

Default Unable to Link Email

I can get into the game, but cannot link my email to it.
Every time I click on the email link it pops up with the following error:

An embedded page at I1.slashkey.com says
To link your email to this Facebook Farmtown account just reload the game and enter your email when asked.
I've tried several times. The game loads, but I'm never asked to enter my email address.
Old Oct 30 2022, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmhand View Post
I can get into the game, but cannot link my email to it.
Every time I click on the email link it pops up with the following error:

An embedded page at I1.slashkey.com says
To link your email to this Facebook Farmtown account just reload the game and enter your email when asked.
I've tried several times. The game loads, but I'm never asked to enter my email address.
Hi rmhand. That pop up is telling you what to do for the next step. Reload your farms, then look for the mail box on the left side and click on that for a pop up to add your email address in.
Closed Thread