Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 03 2021, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I got all of them and was wondering does it work for the baits or did I just waste my FC on something that I didn't really need?

Thanks,
Beth
Hi Beth,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. You can find the answer to your question in the Game Guide chapter 21 about Tools:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2021, 11:31 AM

Thanks Taz.

I found what I needed to know thanks. I didn't know the gifting machines would do the baits, but they do.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Aug 03 2021, 11:46 AM

I restarted playing in June after about 9 years off. For the first week it worked well. Then I have become unable to see any of my tools like the 2x1 seeder for insstance. All the tools and sometimes several of each are on my farm since I do not enough storage. So, I have to rebuy each time and it lasts one session.I did the resets, cleared cache, unchecked eliminate spaces and everything stated.
What am I missing/
Old Aug 03 2021, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blip View Post
I restarted playing in June after about 9 years off. For the first week it worked well. Then I have become unable to see any of my tools like the 2x1 seeder for insstance. All the tools and sometimes several of each are on my farm since I do not enough storage. So, I have to rebuy each time and it lasts one session.I did the resets, cleared cache, unchecked eliminate spaces and everything stated.
What am I missing/
Hi Blip,
You need to put at least one of each of those tools in your storage. Then you can use those from your storage.

I would suggest selling things in your Item storage that you don't need to get your Item storage down, so you can store those tools. Also you can then sell the extra tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2021, 01:32 PM

Is there a limit on the number of Oil Refineries you can have? Or can you have one on each farm if you like?
Old Aug 04 2021, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Is there a limit on the number of Oil Refineries you can have? Or can you have one on each farm if you like?
Hi Ky1960

I moved your post from Suggestions to Tools and Fuel in Help & Support forum in order to be able to answer you.
Please, if you have a question or problem post in this forum instead of in Suggestions which is only used to post ideas for the game

You can have 1 Oil refinery per farm but you have to produce enough crude oil to fill all them to 100%

The Oil pumps and the Offshore Oil rig, this last one cost farmcash, produce crude oil and you can have both of them in every farm if you wish.
But take in mind they cant be worked by friends so you have to wait for the exact time to get the crude oil.

On the other hand the Oil refinery is worked by friends so you can refill it as soon as some of them worked it so you need lot of crude oil barrels to be able to refill them to 100% everytime.

You can read the following information from our Game guide and do a little maths to know how many crude oil barrels you should have to fill the amount of oil refineries you want:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post3658118
Old Aug 04 2021, 09:13 PM

Default Red Mobile Sprinkler

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post a question..
My question is regarding the mobile sprinklers.
I used my mobile sprinkler (red) for the first time today, on recently harvested flowers. On some of the farms, the grow time shows 1.6 days, but on the other farms the grow time shows 3.3 days. Why is there a difference? I thought the sprinkler cuts grow time in half??
Old Aug 04 2021, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8L8K8 View Post
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post a question..
My question is regarding the mobile sprinklers.
I used my mobile sprinkler (red) for the first time today, on recently harvested flowers. On some of the farms, the grow time shows 1.6 days, but on the other farms the grow time shows 3.3 days. Why is there a difference? I thought the sprinkler cuts grow time in half??
Hi Gr8L8K8,
Were all those flowers harvested first or did you use the the sprinkler before harvesting them all? If they weren't all harvested before using the sprinkler then that would explain the differences.
Old Aug 06 2021, 08:32 PM

Default Oil Pumps and Fuel Facilities

I have multiple Oil Pumps and Fuel Facilities on different farms. I've noticed that The "Pending" is working as it should, but it shows that I have nothing to store. It's not allowing me to collect generated fuel, which I need due to having multi-layered crops, trees, flowers, and fish on my farms. Very frustrating!
Old Aug 06 2021, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter77 View Post
I have multiple Oil Pumps and Fuel Facilities on different farms. I've noticed that The "Pending" is working as it should, but it shows that I have nothing to store. It's not allowing me to collect generated fuel, which I need due to having multi-layered crops, trees, flowers, and fish on my farms. Very frustrating!
Hi Spotter,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about fuel. You have almost 7,000 fuel tanks in storage that you have gotten from your 5 oil refineries, so it looks like you have been able to store from the refineries.

I can't see what pproduction you have going in the refineries, but if you are not posting your facilities for your neighbors to work then they will not produce fast.
The only other way production will not show is if your computer date and time are incorrect either at the time you loaded them or currently when you are looking at it, as all the timing in the game is based on that.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity