Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 29 2023, 08:26 PM

since trading is so limited. how do players go about having enough stock to feed their facilities. maybe i just need every farm i have producing what i need? i run out of cow milk all the time just an example. do i just need produce more and consume less?
Old Jul 29 2023, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
since trading is so limited. how do players go about having enough stock to feed their facilities. maybe i just need every farm i have producing what i need? i run out of cow milk all the time just an example. do i just need produce more and consume less?
Hi Larwin,
How you get enough is up to you. There are super dairy sheds that you can put up to 500 cows in each. Plus the holstein cows that produce higher amounts can also be added to those sheds. Trade gets you some and more as you progress. Gifts from your neighbors and if you have the gift tools you get more per gift.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2023, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Larwin,
How you get enough is up to you. There are super dairy sheds that you can put up to 500 cows in each. Plus the holstein cows that produce higher amounts can also be added to those sheds. Trade gets you some and more as you progress. Gifts from your neighbors and if you have the gift tools you get more per gift.
thanks Taz. I try getting more cows and might need trade a few days in a row get that stocked up. think it happened sometime after i added some facilities. might be the combination of facilities is greater than what i'm producing. i try do some math and see how i can maintain my facilities. i think its partly because i got ice cream as a super facility this week. hehe.
Old Sep 07 2023, 12:29 AM

Default Warehouse

Is there a glitch going on with the warehouse? I own all the trading banners but i am not able to trade regualr products all day today.
Old Sep 07 2023, 07:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggles1080 View Post
Is there a glitch going on with the warehouse? I own all the trading banners but i am not able to trade regualr products all day today.
Hi wiggles,

The Trading Advertising Banners increase the amount of the product you are trading and also reduce the time before you can create a new trade offer, they do not give you the ability to trade more times than daily limit.

Your trading day starts at midnight your time.

If you are not seeing that you can Create a Purchase Offer on the regular products then it's likely due to having already done the maximum of 10 trades..

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 07 2023 at 09:01 AM.
Old Sep 17 2023, 08:51 PM

I know I'm not at the rigth place to post this but don't know where to go to get answer. Where can I find rules and benefits for the TRADING WAREHOUSE ?
Old Sep 17 2023, 09:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I know I'm not at the rigth place to post this but don't know where to go to get answer. Where can I find rules and benefits for the TRADING WAREHOUSE ?
Hi Clohar,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about trading. When you have a question about something not related to the current release click on the Help & Support section and choose a thread that fits your question.
You can find the information about the Trading Warehouse in the Game Guide chapter 10:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 02 2023, 03:44 PM

Angry Inconsistencies between Trading Warehouse and Superfacility Stats

When I checked my Trading Warehouse figures with the Superfacilty listings when I am selling things, there is a diffference. I lost credit for the sales I made when I sold things to my Friends and on the Trading Site. I hopefully have added two clips: one showing I have no products left, and another showing I have a product still to be sold. This is inconsistent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-10-02 163848.jpg (21.9 KB, 6 views)
Old Oct 02 2023, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
When I checked my Trading Warehouse figures with the Superfacilty listings when I am selling things, there is a diffference. I lost credit for the sales I made when I sold things to my Friends and on the Trading Site. I hopefully have added two clips: one showing I have no products left, and another showing I have a product still to be sold. This is inconsistent.
Hi Jnorton,
I moved your post to the thread about the trading warehouse.

You only posted one clip so we can't see the difference you are talking about.
Old Oct 08 2023, 11:17 AM

Default Trade marketsplace

Cheating when selling on the Trade marketplace. Every day I lose between 12,000,000,000 to 20,000,000,000 coins selling fish. Tried everything like selling only 10% each sale and spent a lot of time on the sales. Nothing helps, as previously mentioned in the message, I lose large sums every day. Is this something that you can fix or should it just be like this. Lose motivation to continue playing when you don't get the price for what you sell every single day. :forvirret:

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse