Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 08 2020, 11:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
I would like to know why the fish bonuses expire so quickly on FB. After 6 mins one expired and when I went to the next fish bonus from the same person it said you can only send an item once...grrrrrr. Some bonuses are still good after a period of 16 hours , sometimes longer than that but never fish bonuses, be it fish or an item containing a fish ingredient expire really quickly.
Hi Vivienne,
I moved your post to the subject thread about belt bonuses.
There is no difference between fish bonuses and the rest of the bonuses.

Even though you got the expired message you still sent the bonus amount to the poster and should have gotten your part as well. That is why when you tried another one for the same person you see the message that you can only send every 12 hours to them.

We don't know why, but sometimes the expired message will show at an incorrect amount of time. It could be that they waited to post those until shortly before the ability to post it expired.

If you wish you may report this to Support to see if they can figure it out. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2020, 01:14 PM

Question My Dans have dissapeared

In my seafood restaurant my dans have gone back to the lower levels although I was up to 7 on all but the last one.
Old Jan 17 2020, 01:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanne Martin View Post
In my seafood restaurant my dans have gone back to the lower levels although I was up to 7 on all but the last one.
Hi Deanne,
Are you sure they have gone back or have they gone into the Dan levels. We have the belts 1 - 7 and then the dan levels 1 - 7. The dan levels show a 2 color icon instead of the single color.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 22 2020, 10:54 AM

did the time frame for bonuses change?
https://scontent.fluk1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...1b&oe=5ED4B771

doesnt this usually say 12hrs ?
Old Jan 22 2020, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
did the time frame for bonuses change?
https://scontent.fluk1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...1b&oe=5ED4B771

doesnt this usually say 12hrs ?
Hi JNelson,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread for the belts/dans as this is not about the current release.
That time is only how long you have to post the bonus. No I don't think any changes have been made to the code for that. I usually see something on mine over 12 hours.
Old Jan 22 2020, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread for the belts/dans as this is not about the current release.
That time is only how long you have to post the bonus. No I don't think any changes have been made to the code for that. I usually see something on mine over 12 hours.
okay when mine post usually show 12 hr, so i thought i might have missed somthing in release

thanks
Old Feb 15 2020, 10:21 AM

Default 5 dan jump of dill overnight

I had planed to earn a 1st Dan bonus for Dill to my amazement when I opened the Seed Store I saw that the Dill had jumped to 5th Dan and and my dill stock had jumped from 53,369 about 68,400 Dills, all this while I was asleep.

By that 5 dan jump I stand to lose at least 250,000 dills in bonuses. Will the game give me the 250,000 dills?
In this post I have added 3 pictures but they don't show. But when I click edit the links show.
In other programs when we want to enter a picture we just click a button and we go to our documents click the photo and it appears in the text. But in Slashkey this is impossible. We have to use an URL

Slashkey should modernize the system

Last edited by Edmo; Feb 15 2020 at 10:37 AM. Reason: to attempt for multiple tiime to insert photos
Old Feb 15 2020, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
I had planed to earn a 1st Dan bonus for Dill to my amazement when I opened the Seed Store I saw that the Dill had jumped to 5th Dan and and my dill stock had jumped from 53,369 about 68,400 Dills, all this while I was asleep.

By that 5 dan jump I stand to lose at least 250,000 dills in bonuses. Will the game give me the 250,000 dills?
In this post I have added 3 pictures but they don't show. But when I click edit the links show.
In other programs when we want to enter a picture we just click a button and we go to our documents click the photo and it appears in the text. But in Slashkey this is impossible. We have to use an URL

Slashkey should modernize the system

Hi Edmo,
Do you have a super neighbor that harvested your dill for you? That is the only way that your amounts and belts would jump that much. I am sorry but we do not have any way to add any items to your farms. You can still post at least the last belt to get some bonus from it.

We have a thread showing how to post a picture in here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

Slashkey does not have any way to change this forum program as it is not a Slashkey product.
Old Feb 15 2020, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Edmo,
Do you have a super neighbor that harvested your dill for you? That is the only way that your amounts and belts would jump that much. I am sorry but we do not have any way to add any items to your farms. You can still post at least the last belt to get some bonus from it.

We have a thread showing how to post a picture in here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878

Slashkey does not have any way to change this forum program as it is not a Slashkey product.
Hi Taz.

I asked the Super Neighbor who said that she did not harvest dill neither on my farm or her farms or any other farm today.

She also added that this week her green beans jumped from 3rd dan to 7th dan without receiving a bonus.

I followed the directions of posting pictures but I was unable to do so.

Please inform the deveelopers about the issue of jumping dans without harvesting.

Thank you
Old Feb 15 2020, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
Hi Taz.

I asked the Super Neighbor who said that she did not harvest dill neither on my farm or her farms or any other farm today.

She also added that this week her green beans jumped from 3rd dan to 7th dan without receiving a bonus.

I followed the directions of posting pictures but I was unable to do so.

Please inform the deveelopers about the issue of jumping dans without harvesting.

Thank you
Hi Edmo,
It is not possible for the amounts in your storage and the belts to jump up without someone harvesting the crops and placing them in your storage. Did you have dill planted on your farms and them ready to harvest? Were they still there this morning or had they been harvested?

Depending on how many you have planted at one time it is very likely that the belts can jump several belts at once depending on how many are required for each belt level. The belt levels are not the same for all the crops. They vary according to how the developers set those amounts when a crop is released.

One note about the pictures in the forum. You can not use pictures from your computer. Those pictures have to be on the internet somewhere like in your Facebook albums and set to public or they will not show here.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans