Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2018, 07:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by abarrow View Post
im on wf3 using chrome, windows 7, hired at the market to fish, on several farms the farmer had water with sand (no fish) and then serveral ponds and lakes with fish, and sea coasts I fished all the water that provides fish and no water shows on screen however the boat continues to show I have water to fish, i reloaded the farms several times and still no water showing needed to be fished but the boat still shows up automatically and I am unable to collect the bonus since the system is telling me i have not completed the work, this has happened on every farm that has woter with no fish. the boat automatically comes up i click the green man and there is no water to fish, but when i try to collect the bonus is says i have not finished It is happening on any farm i go to and am hired to fish.any idea what is causing this to happen, I will have to turn down the work if it includes fishing until this is resolved as some of the farms are really heavily stacked with ponds, lakes and sea coasts. Is anyone else having this problem? i have cleared cache and memcache several times.
Hi Abarrow,
The developers are aware of this problem and working on it. Please be patient until they can find the problem and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2018, 10:13 PM

Is the farm selector an farm stats still an issue, I am still having issues, the both freeze the game and I have to close out and reopen facebook and then farm town. I am using chrome. I will switch to firefox but really don't like it all. It will work for a while then it freezes eventually.
Old Feb 23 2018, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
Is the farm selector an farm stats still an issue, I am still having issues, the both freeze the game and I have to close out and reopen facebook and then farm town. I am using chrome. I will switch to firefox but really don't like it all. It will work for a while then it freezes eventually.
Hi redjade,
It is still listed as an issue:

Known Problems:

- The issue with the game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality on Windows 10 computers has returned, we are currently troubleshooting it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2018, 10:22 PM

Since you implemented you recent release, you "GO TO FARM" is not functioning!
Old Feb 23 2018, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimaune1 View Post
Since you implemented you recent release, you "GO TO FARM" is not functioning!
Hi Jimaune,
Are you referring to the Go to Farm when you send a bonus or ingredient request? If not then please explain when you are seeing this and it not working.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Feb 24 2018, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Maggiel,
Please Google Lupine Flower. It does exist. Bluebonnets (state flower of Texas) is a lupine variety.
Oh I did it the other way round and got the dictionary Lupine = wolves. Looked at the Bluebonnets - beautiful - very like our Bluebells but bigger. Gorgeous fields of them on Images.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 24 2018, 04:33 AM

When harvesting trees I have always been able to go to the next farm and still have the tool in hand, but now I have to re select the tool when landing on each farm. For Combine/seed I have always had to reselect apart from Wednesday this week when I could just carry one, this was awesome but only lasted one day. I have the new auto tool selected in the tool box. How do I get back to keeping the tool in hand when going to the next farm?
Old Feb 24 2018, 07:23 AM

Would the NCC's say after 24 hours that the NCCs are disabled for you (like the ships) I can still fill mine via the NCCs even after 48 hours of closing
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 24 2018, 07:27 AM

Since the new release, I haven't been able to hire anyone in the Market Place after I have clicked *Show Work Info* - I lock/freeze up and am stuck until I close the browser.

I have cleared the cache, tried Opera, IE, MS Edge and Chrome - happens on all of them.

Please help! I'm losing 3 Billion coins a day having to rely on my Super Neighbor.
Old Feb 24 2018, 08:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furst Class Farmer View Post
Since the new release, I haven't been able to hire anyone in the Market Place after I have clicked *Show Work Info* - I lock/freeze up and am stuck until I close the browser.

I have cleared the cache, tried Opera, IE, MS Edge and Chrome - happens on all of them.

Please help! I'm losing 3 Billion coins a day having to rely on my Super Neighbor.
Hi Furst Class Farmer,

This is a known issue being worked on. If Show work info will load for you. Make a note of which farms have work on them, then close that tab and open the game in a new tab to do the hiring.

From the release notes >>

Known Problems:

- The issue with the game getting too slow or crashing when using the Show Work Info or Farm Stats functionality on Windows 10 computers has returned, we are currently troubleshooting it again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread