Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 08 2017, 05:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianski71@btinternet.com View Post
we already have them we got them yesterday

I never did and still at the same FC I was at three days ago. I have been eagerly awaiting this FC.
Old Sep 08 2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi leighwj,
I would not expect the new facilities for a while. Hurricane Irma is headed to Florida and that is where Raul and the Slashkey team are located.
I would add that it is potentially going to be worse than Hurricane Andrew was 24 years and 49 weeks ago. That storm is still talked about because of all the damage it did, but it swept across Florida. Irma is expected to go up the peninsula. If Farm Town stays online continuously over the next couple days, it may say a great deal about the power of modern servers and BACKUPS! (Although I'm not sure if just the development team is in Florida with the servers rented elsewhere or if both are there.)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Sep 08 2017, 05:49 PM

the devs live in florida that is were farmtown is at .am i correct .told friends if they have problems it be because of the hurricane and not to be worry farmtown about problems until this storm is over some are saying its on the west coast .i will be in path of this storm
Old Sep 08 2017, 05:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanR View Post
I never did and still at the same FC I was at three days ago. I have been eagerly awaiting this FC.
Hi DanR,
Please check your experience amount against those listed in the Game Guide chapter 25 Levels and Unlocking:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994
You may not have enough Experience Points to gain the new levels yet.

If you want us to check you will need to provide a link to your farm. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2017, 06:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I would add that it is potentially going to be worse than Hurricane Andrew was 24 years and 49 weeks ago. That storm is still talked about because of all the damage it did, but it swept across Florida. Irma is expected to go up the peninsula. If Farm Town stays online continuously over the next couple days, it may say a great deal about the power of modern servers and BACKUPS! (Although I'm not sure if just the development team is in Florida with the servers rented elsewhere or if both are there.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
the devs live in florida that is were farmtown is at .am i correct .told friends if they have problems it be because of the hurricane and not to be worry farmtown about problems until this storm is over some are saying its on the west coast .i will be in path of this storm
Hi Qivis and Mom Glenda,
The servers for Farm Town are not in Florida, so the game as well as the forums and Support should remain on line.
Slashkey is however in Florida and the development team has done all the preparations needed for their safety there. This means the other 2 facilities and any new release after this may be delayed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2017, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted the following tonight:

Post-Release Updates - September 8th, 8:30PM

- Released the Taste of France and Taste of Thailand Service Facilities. These were not the facilities we had intended to release next but these are the ones we have ready right now, and due to Hurricane Irma, we don't know yet when we are going to be able to complete the other facilities.

And no, we are not taking any risks right now to release these facilities, we are basically waiting for the event. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Old Sep 08 2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbonet View Post
I have found that of you right click the shrinking window and select "this frame" and then "open frame in new tab", it will allow you to send gifts. (I do not know if they actually receive them)
What program are you using because I don't have that option in google chrome

Lara's Farm
Old Sep 08 2017, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
What program are you using because I don't have that option in google chrome
Hi Lara,
You do have the ability to right click. If you right click quickly in the box that says "All Farmers" Then you can click to open in a new tab. Go to that tab and you will see there you can change that list of names to which ever list you want to use. Then on the far right select to Send the gift. When you have finished selecting who then click Done at the bottom of the page.
You do have to be fast before the box shrinks beyond being able to click on it.
Old Sep 08 2017, 08:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Two Points.

1. Just curious. Why is Taste of Thailand using Express Checkout when the other Taste of facilities are using the Manual Life Truck?

2. Please be safe!!
Old Sep 08 2017, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
1. Just curious. Why is Taste of Thailand using Express Checkout when the other Taste of facilities are using the Manual Life Truck?

2. Please be safe!!
Hi Kathy,
I am not sure why. The only reason I can think of would be to balance out the services between the 2 tools.
Closed Thread