Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 31 2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojewo View Post
ok, I had to go back and re-water each farm and I finally got the "w" on each one, thanks for the fix Raul
Ok...I too had to go back and water now that Raul fixed it...and it worked!!! The harvest times dropped to about 1/2!!! Thank you Raul!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if this was asked before, but with the grow time reduced by 1/2 does that also reduce the time you have to harvest before the crops rot by 1/2 or do you still have the same original full time to harvest....i.e., if unwatered it takes 1 day to grow you would have 1 day after that before it rots, but if it now only takes 1/2 of a day to grow when watered do you then only have 1/2 day to get it harvested before it rots?

BTW....it would be a great feature to have a setting that you could allow your neighbors to go and harvest without being hired so that if you aren't able to get to your crops before they rot they can go a head and harvest them for you
Old Aug 31 2011, 10:01 AM

Thanks for the super upgrade!! This one is amazing, and all your hard work is appreciated. I have a question. I bought the red sprinkler but don't see my brown sprinkler for use on my farm. There will be times when I don't want the crop time decreased, yet I need to water my flowers Help!! Have i overlooked an option?
Old Aug 31 2011, 10:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
-When using the Red Mobile Sprinkler, sometimes you had to refresh to see the growth speed increased, or after a refresh the increase in growth speed was lost. Some of these issues are now corrected.
I tried out the red sprinkler last night, but it didn't speed up the crop. I hadn't fertilized it yet, is this a must? Or do their have to be flowers to water on the farm?
Old Aug 31 2011, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
I was happy to see the "Farmmart", I thought Farm Town was finally listening to my suggestion, but there was no Sugar or Milk in there; I'm sad that farm town has never even listen to anything that I have suggested. It is hard to run 11 farms with very little sugar, mulk, and cheese. Enough said about this. VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE FARMMART INDEED!!

Why doesn't farm town ever listen to anything I have suggested?

Sandie Angel
Hi Sandie, can you clarify please? the Farmart (not Farmmart) is where you sell stuff you have made, not buy it.
you cannot buy anything in the facilities.

cheers
David
Old Aug 31 2011, 11:19 AM
Account Not Linked

After such a great update, I hate to complain (but you know I will!) I still can't hire or get hired to harvest a crop after it's been "sprinkled." Thanks again for a job super well done!
Old Aug 31 2011, 11:35 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks so much for getting the red sprinkler fixed so that we could irrigate after a friend watered our flowers. worked perfectly this morning.

as for the clydesdale size: i really do not want to see the stable size increased. i have mine surrounded by trees on the back and sides. if you change it then i'd have to redo the trees on that farm and i can't even imagine the glitches it would cause for someone that has the stable exactly between two buildings. going down in size on the horse should not cause issues with the program but going up in size on the stables could possibly corrupt some farms.
Old Aug 31 2011, 11:45 AM

what r the newer trees used for? like the big and small Tuscan trees, and the cork oak tree? please help!! thank u!!!
Old Aug 31 2011, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
Hi Sandie, can you clarify please? the Farmart (not Farmmart) is where you sell stuff you have made, not buy it.
you cannot buy anything in the facilities.

cheers
David
Sorry, it isn't the Farmart I'm talking about, it's the TOWNMART I'm talking about. In the past I have suggested a Farm Grocery Store where we can buy finished products like milk, sugar, hen eggs, and cheese, which in my opinion is vastly used in farm town in numerous facilities. But I have not seen these items being in the Townmart. It would be nice to have a farm grocery store where farmers actually sell some of their fresh produce. I know real farmers do that. Some real farmers even have restaurants in their farms to offer their fresh produce to clients. There is nothing wrong to have a farmers grocery store in their farms to offer fresh produce to clients This will be so much better for players because we are always short of the milk, sugar, hen eggs, and cheese.

When I first looked at the Townmart, I was really happy because I thought that was it, but what it is selling isn't what it should be. I stil would like to see a farm grocery store that sells fresh produce, especially milk, sugar, hen eggs, and cheese that ALL players (old and new) and can buy.

Sandie Angel
Old Aug 31 2011, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luddy View Post
YAY!! Have been anxiously awaiting new levels and extra goodies!! Thanks so much.......must say though I was disappointed not to see the Start All on the Saw Mill facility. Having so many trees means that I have to have a saw mill on every farm and I still can't keep up .... would be soooo nice to have the maximum amount sent to production increased big time....LOL Would be willing to purchase with FC to have Start All on saw mill.....PLEASE consider. Thanks again!! Way to go Farm Town ;o)
they need to have the START ALL in ALL of the facilities!!!!! PLEASE!!!
Old Aug 31 2011, 12:31 PM

Default Harvesting issue

I used the new sprinkler on my crops. They are now ready faster but when I go to the marketplace to hire someone to harvest me I get the message that my crops are not ready to harvest. I am having to harvest them all myself. I also had watermelons that said they were ready (and they should have been) but they were wasted and could not be harvested.
Closed Thread