Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 31 2011, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
We could only water our farms and our neighbor farms with the Brown Sprinkler. So you don't need to buy a brown one. I think it is a privilege for our Neighbors, and not just our buddies or people we are working for to be able to water their flowers. Although, it would be nice. I was hired to harvest a whole farm of flowers... but they were dead, and the player didn't follow me to their farm, so I couldn't do the job. It would be nice if we had that option, so that if we find ourselves in this situation, we can water for us to harvest, but the play doesn't get the benefit of the flowers being watered after we harvest.
I am not understanding your message. I purchased the new sprinkler.. It says in the forums we could water the flowers on buddies farms or anyones farms. I was unable to do this. Thus the reason for the post
Old Aug 31 2011, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I am wondering if we will be able to water the farm with the red sprinkler if a neighbour has already watered the farm, which I hope so because I did buy it for speeding up my crops and don't want to ban my neighbours from gaining coins for themselves. I can see my brain going into overload with this new tool!

Thank you so much for such a great update!
Good point
Old Aug 31 2011, 12:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post

I think this might show the perspective a bit better. Note the difference in size between normal Horse and Clydesdale. I realize they are different, but this looks more like a Shetland pony next to a Clydesdale.
First the old horse has so many issues going on size just being one of them. It should not be the standard the new horse is compared to. I would like to pretend the old horse never existed. Second if they make the Clydesdale smaller I think they will look more like a dog then a horse. My vote is to offer an alternative view of the stables keeping the same look they have now but making them bigger so the Clydesdale's look more proportional to the building.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 31 2011, 01:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Raul here is a picture of the stable and the clydesdale next to another animal building. The thing that is out of proportion is not the clydesdale it is the stable. Please make the stable bigger and leave the clydesdale alone he is the right size.

Good Point!

LOL the chicken coop looks bigger than the stables!

Last edited by kahra01; Aug 31 2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old Aug 31 2011, 01:18 AM
Senior Moderator

What I would really like to see is if the same proportions were apllied for all objects including our avatars. You might have to change the zoom level minimum up slightly so everything could be seen but it would certainly look a lot better.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2011, 01:38 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
What I would really like to see is if the same proportions were apllied for all objects including our avatars. You might have to change the zoom level minimum up slightly so everything could be seen but it would certainly look a lot better.

While I agree with your opinion, it is probably not as easy as it sounds.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Old Aug 31 2011, 02:02 AM

irrigating grown crops does no good, right? have to irrigate while in some stage of growth?

makes a 2 day crop grow in 1 day? Is that actually 20 hours?

Obviously it's great, but a bit of a mind trip figuring everything differently!
Old Aug 31 2011, 02:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifoofoo View Post
irrigating grown crops does no good, right? have to irrigate while in some stage of growth?

makes a 2 day crop grow in 1 day? Is that actually 20 hours?

Obviously it's great, but a bit of a mind trip figuring everything differently!
Yes the farm has to be irrigated after you plant crops and you can only irrigate a farm once a day. That means you can only speed up one crop on that farm a day.

If you irrigate right after planting then yes it turns a 2 day crop into a one day crop. Yes that is actually 20 hours. If you irrigate a crop several hours after you plant it then it will only half the time that is left not the total time a crop takes to grow. What that means is if you plant a 2 day crop wait 20 hours to irrigate it then you will have 10 hours left of growing time instead of 20 it will not go back to the time you planted the crop and half that total growing time.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Old Aug 31 2011, 03:02 AM

Exclamation

Well, I remember old days when we all discussed about sizes and scales of houses and animals. We can stop this discussion. Last time nothing happens and that lead us to facilities and houses where smurfs live next door to King Kong. The charm once was to have right scaled houses and that everything fit together, this idea is dead since years. Some responsibles really forgot to look at the game when typing the source codes in their PCs'....

And BTW: I`m not happy with the update. A "start all" buttom without a user-installed preselection option (like the selling stuff, where I can chose for the future what is automatically sold and what not) at the mines was a useless tool.

A good thing was the red sprinkler!

new facilities.... oh boy, what for? I can`t even produce enough metal ore in my mines and I have mines on each farm.

the new tree: great to have one, but ... 1 facility to use it in... wow :-(

new Lama and new sheep: great, but you really should think a little of reducing the FC amount from 5 to 3 or maximum 4, so that it makes sence for me to buy these animals.

I like the new dog. Cute one, but where do I get the dog house?

In total this is an average update. Sorry, but really new ideas weren`t born ! Especially when you are top level nothing changed as there are no new goals. That lead us to the old discussion: we need something (maybe quests or whatever) that keeps the maximum level-players attracted to the game and make also the entry for new players interessting. Ok, now everyone is happy because of the new update, but in 2 weeks, the complaints stay the same. Change something !
Old Aug 31 2011, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

While I agree with your opinion, it is probably not as easy as it sounds.
true, the sport stadium would need to be the size of a whole farm
Closed Thread