Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 03:47 PM

Default Palm trees

ok my daughter just asked me how to harvest the palm trees??? What are they used for or will they be used in the future and how do we harvest them do we pick or cut???? thanks
Old Aug 30 2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyrocket10 View Post
Man, this release came like 30 min after i went to bed last night!! This is the first release of a new farm that I have not been able to expand it completely out right away!! Man is it expensive!!! Wont take long to earn that last billion tho. Thanks for another great update!!
Me too! I thot I'd have enough with over 2 billion coins, but ACK!!!NO!!!, so now have to actually work towards the last upgrade.
Old Aug 30 2011, 03:58 PM

FT just gets better and better. When I think were we come from the start, its really hard to think how hard we did in the start..lol Im really to be one of them guys that can really appriecate the hard effort and time FT has put in to perfect the game. Happy to be apart of a great game. One huge thanks to FT and one big HUG!!!!!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 04:14 PM

Thanks to the Devs for another great Update! I just have a few questions . . . .which one barn are we supposed to put the new Horse into? The Brown one? Aaaaand will we ever have a Hospital, or should I just forget the planning of my Town with a hospital, a Rescue Helicopter and such?? Oooh, and new kinds of flowers as well??
Thanks anyway! It will work out fine, this up-grade, with or without whatever. I thank you! Problems will be solved, I'm sure. . . . as always.

Regards
Simera
Old Aug 30 2011, 04:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the update, great stuff!
My only complaint is that it seems the buildings are getting bigger and bigger each release, i dont mind using the space, it just looks really silly when some buildings are huge next to others.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 30 2011, 04:23 PM

Great updates here Devs.. The red sprinkler is somewhat confusing but I'm sure that using it more will help.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old Aug 30 2011, 04:29 PM

Send a message via ICQ to gailpinder
Default Clydesdale & horsehair

I see that the Clydesdale produces horsehair. Do you need to have the stable? What is the horsehair used for?
Old Aug 30 2011, 04:31 PM

Lightbulb Please may I have another???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
... Aaaaand will we ever have a Hospital, or should I just forget the planning of my Town with a hospital, a Rescue Helicopter and such?? Oooh, and new kinds of flowers as well??
Thanks anyway! It will work out fine, this up-grade, with or without whatever. I thank you! Problems will be solved, I'm sure. . . . as always.

Regards
Simera
FIRST --- thank you for all the new things. I know you are busy trying to please us and our different desires but...
I have been working on my town for such a long time and was just waiting for a nice school and a hospital and a decent post office. Got the modern school now and am hoping for the others to be added...Please? The service facilities make for a wonderful little place to live. Think of the medical goods that could be referred to in a hospital and a factory to make them, and all the things that could be used in a post office. Thanks again
Old Aug 30 2011, 04:51 PM

Thanks for all the new stuff and the new farms. Really like the new information about what is ready and how long it is available. Really a great upgrade.
Old Aug 30 2011, 04:53 PM

Also happy the game just keeps getting better. Can't keep up you all modern farmer's, but fun to watch all of you!!
Closed Thread