Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 01:55 PM

Default llamas

had the same thing happen bought 5 of them moved them to barn and they disappeared same with some sheep hope they find a fix those beasts cost real money
Old Aug 30 2011, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

What is going on, I post, I refresh, it's still there. Five minutes later, I refresh and it's not there.

Oh wait, I get it, this is a happy-go-lucky-post. We're not allowed to say anything negative here? Mods deleting the posts without saying anything.

Fine, I'll send it direct to the devs: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Last edited by Dweeb; Aug 30 2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
harvest and it takes 1.6 days to be ready again.
Just want to clarify something about the cork oak tree. They are "harvested", but you must use the AXE or LOG TRUCK with CHAIN SAW. They do not disappear down to the stump, like the other "chopped" trees, but remain standing.

So, don't try to use your tree harvester or sickle.

Also, before anyone else asks.....the cork oak trees are available as gifts only.
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:04 PM

boy do i feel stupid the llamas were in storage instead of barn thanks for the heads up
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:12 PM

Default New Clydesdale Oversized!!

Really am enjoying the new update. I may read enough to figure out the new sprinkler, and I ALWAYS WAIT at least a few hours, if not days before purchasing new tools, just to let the expected glitches get ironed out. And yes, there will almost always be a few glitches, but the devs work on this quickly and respond (no not here on the forum, just by getting everything straightened out).

I do have a concern, and saw an earlier post about this. I exchanged some gifts for the Clydesdale Horse. The graphics are much better than some of our other animals, but he (she) is WAY too big in my opinion. They just about dwarf the barns and stables. And unless our other horses are Shetland ponies, these are way out of proportion. Clydesdales are very large horses, but not 3 or 4 times bigger than an average Appaloosa, Morgan or Quarter Horse.

Do you think there is a possibility that they could be tweaked just a little and made a wee bit smaller??

Thanks for reading and considering the request!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:13 PM

Talking The Smile Says It All!!!

Counting down to #1:

#6 The belt/dan "showcase" in the Tool Box. Throwing away my post-it notes, lists, and other paper junk. Thank you!

#5 Time instead of % to ripen. Again, thank you! [chucks out another stack of paper and spreadsheets]

#4 Time until the crop wastes! Wow!! Did we really need this!!! No more rotted crops unless our computer and/or server and/or service provider goes south!!! Thank you! Thank you!

#3 Super sheep and super llamas. Some of my wandering herds can now go into one more set of barns on the new farm, and I'll be able to see what's going on without shoving sheep and llamas around the farm. Thank you for the sheep! Thank you for the llamas!

#2 Farm 11! When I signed off last night, I decided I was over fretting and checking and I was just going to wait until you were ready to release -- and I meant it. Was driving myself crazy! So this morning I awoke to the new cork bark tree in Gifts -- and a little flame of hope was rekindled. And my hope became reality after I sent off my gifts and my farm loaded. A brand new blank canvas for crops, facilities, buildings, whatever our mind can imagine! THANK YOU, DEVS! YOU ROCK!!!

#1 THE RED SPRINKLER!!!!! Who would have thought you could come up with yet another way to increase our crop productivity?!!! Once upon a time, long, long ago, I planted a field with wheat, then waited 40 hours and harvested one unit of wheat. NOW, well, I have the manure spreader, the 6th Dan, and my newest toy, so ... I plant a field with wheat, wait 20 hours, and reap 2.72 units of wheat . . . and I have time to do it again!!! So in the time it used to take me to grow one unit of wheat, I can now grow almost 5.5 units of wheat!!! And then, of course, I get three times more flour (15 for 10 instead of 5 for 10), so now I'll be knee deep in flour, like 15 times more flour than in the old days.

Loved FT from the day I started back in September 2009!!! Am head over heels in love with the Farm Town [and a total addict] with the new Farm Town!!!

IT'S ALMOST HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT ONCE AGAIN, YOU OUTDID YOURSELVES!!! THERE'S NO BETTER GAME ON THE NET ANYWHERE! IT'S ALL I PLAY, AND ALL I WILL EVER PLAY!!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Aug 30 2011, 02:18 PM

I wish you all would really finishing all the "ALL" buttons tools. I am not against paying just wish we had tools for all current facilities done minus services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Cork oak trees you can only get from gifts ... Dose anyone know if harvest the tree or chop it... what is the time too to harvest or chop???
Figure you have the answer to this by now, but just in case you don't...

You are right, the cork oak trees are gifts only. And it is just a little confusing about their "harvest". You use the AXE or LOG TRUCK with CHAIN SAW to "harvest" them, but they remain standing after the cork is "stripped". Unlike the other trees that we "chop", these don't go down to the stump until they regrow.

And the harvest is 1.6 days (40 hours, just like the cinnamon & cedar trees that are "chopped")

Hope that helps!!

Over and over, I have found that reloading the game fixes nearly everything! If something disappears, can't be loaded into storage, can't be moved -- reload!! It seems that the game doesn't always recognize new additions, so reload.

RE-LOAD. RE-LOAD. RE-LOAD. Then, if that doesn't work, come here to the Glitch thread and see if someone else has had the problem and figured out how to fix it. It's sort of like the IT "Did you turn it off and then turn it back on again?"

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Account Not Linked

This is weird, I've been hiring people to pick my flowers and they all tell me they aren't ready. But they are, I can pick them myself. My workers say they are showing several hours to go.
Closed Thread