Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 23 2014, 10:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the only thing that close to being on here is the log style outhouse, makes me homesick for the farm
Old Sep 23 2014, 10:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Yes, and we already have plum trees so why prune trees which do not exist in real life?
I live in the San Joaquin Valley in Calif. A grove of plums used for prunes is about a block away from my house. Many variety of plums are raised in the area. Like many fruits,take oranges.Navel Oranges are great eating oranges.Valencia Oranges are best for juice.Some plums are best for eating fresh and jellies and etc.The plum raised for prunes is firmer meat,more oval,with high sugar content.It is a plum but raised to be prunes.Some plums are to juicy to become a prune
Old Sep 24 2014, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
Just was wondering what first grader designed the new Dental Clinic. It is waaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion to other buildings and factories and really looks stupid sticking out like a sore thumb!!!
I see nothing wrong with it
Old Sep 24 2014, 03:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Default I would like to report

Something happened while I was away.Came back,and facilities are loading good.Raul must have did something. HEY
Old Sep 24 2014, 05:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Something happened while I was away.Came back,and facilities are loading good.Raul must have did something. HEY
Hello Petuniaflower,

When a release comes out there are more people on line and after a few days the crowd thins out and for some it could speed it up a little bit.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 25 2014, 12:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Feedback on Co-operative Quests

Something new for the players. That's Great.Please be patient and kind to those who offer help.

I have always liked being independent.Depend on only myself.I use to do another farm.And I introduced a friend to it.Well she took to it.She was out to have the most,be the best at everything.And she was!!!She may have been a neighbor on the other farm game to others here.She was the champ.Well when,they started a neighbor help neighbor crop thing.She would boil when someone didn't do when she thought they should.She began to get mad every time someone didn't do what she wanted them to do.Then she got on the cheater band wagon. Neighbors started to not like her.Next thing you know she vanished.Completly went off Facebook.
What I am trying to say is.In things that you want neighbors involved.Treat each other as you want them to treat you.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 29 2014 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Changed title to stop confusion.
Old Sep 25 2014, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

ooh petunia being patient and crafty chris do not belong in the same sentence lol but yes i will learn to be as like yourself i normally do everything myself

i remember when i first started in ft it was a very sociable game then things changed and was hard to get the help (hence why i became independent) with the new purple quests it may bring back the sociality back to the game
Old Sep 25 2014, 08:25 PM

Like I have said elsewhere, my neighbors no longer help anyone lesser than them, and so I have been independent as well for 3 years.

I have NO intention to get involved in any Quest function, and that's that .
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Sep 26 2014, 10:19 AM

Default Missing facility still

Taz has responded a couple of times to this, but it seems no one knows what a few weeks is. I agree with other users that some communication from Support would be better than nothing.

My ticket was submitted on the 17/18th August - what is a few weeks? I have asked for a contact telephone number but not received this.

I am 2 days away from losing a quest as it requires the use of the missing facility.

At the end of the day we are "Customers" particularly paying for farmcash, and should consequently receive some form of support - so far it has been 6 weeks!!
Old Sep 26 2014, 12:21 PM

Don't feel bad I have been waiting for 9 months for a response about lost farm cash.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity