Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2021, 08:48 AM

Default Game issues

Hello,

User ID 10216723551458411

I have some issues with the game since the change. My system is a Quad-Core I7 @ 2.8Ghz , 32GB Memory , FirePro 2GB video and SSD drives. Have all updates for Windows and my Internet browsers ( Chrome , Firefox, Opera and Edge ) and my game still runs slow.

1. Since the update , after I launch FT in Chrome and sit at initial farm my CPU usage jumps by 30-35% , Memory usage by 30% , GPU by 45% and Power usage goes to Very High. This goes up while playing and my system fan gets very loud.

2. Now that facilities manager is back , when I go to fill my regular facilities it is now taking almost an hour vs. the 10 min. that it took in flash.

3. When working others wall requests I used to be able to open up 20+ tabs in my browser and work them quickly. Now with the HTML version my system dies at 4 tabs , which slows me down tremendously. I tried it 4 times with the same result.

4. My sister tried to work my facilities and does not have trains and the mayor is not working for her. She has to work every single farm and can only get the 50% per farm.

There are other issues , but these are big ones right now. We have already bought my sister a new pc to help with playing and we are getting my brother-in-law a new laptop next week. The system requirements for the game need to be addressed.

Thank You
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:04 AM

Default Multiple issues

My ID is: 724645916

I have questioned this before and responded, I still can't find my stone windmill.

I am unable to plant crops in my Super Neighbours Farms

My Mobile Lookout Tower is not working properly, I can go to show all work, and it will show me what work needs to be done, but once I have done one farm I have to go back to show all work to find the next farm to work on. The colours on all farms remain blue even those that have no work on them.
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:05 AM
Account Not Linked

ID number ( 1175682808 ) when working facilities it is skipping over some of the farms it shows that they are being worked by changing the color but when I do back to the Facility Wall Requests they have not turned pink so I click on them again and will work the ones it has missed.thanks for helping with this
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalie View Post
game hung up loading cargo ship
froze entire game
Hi Amilie,
The Cargo ships are not available yet. Please check the first post of this thread to see what is available currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkelley1001 View Post
1238267578 User ID
When I click on harvest all, I get a message stating it will have no effect on any of the facilities I have on my farms. This means I have to open each facility one by one. The odd thing is, my wife is able to use the harvest all function.
We both use Chrome and it is up to date. What's going on?
Hi Jkelley,
Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right.

Then check if the Facility Filter is set like this picture, if it is not, please change it to those and click the green check mark to save the changes, then try storing and loading facilities again:
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:34 AM

Good morning. Love the new game and thanks for all the hard work you have put in for all of us. My ID# is1477771587 and when I try to work others facilities and services a lot of the time the page just loads as a blank and I have to do it 1-2 times more. If I try to send an in game message while I am working facilities and services all the pages crash and it just shows a sad face in the upper left corner of each screen when I go to the page. My friend Anne Hardy Rohr asked me to report her problem also as she can't get into the Forum or use this link at the top of her farms. Her ID# is 1617717977. When she is working facilities and services her screen times out before she can work them and the whole game crashes and asks her to send a report which she has done many times in the last couple of days. We both know you are working hard to fix problems so will wait in line for a fix. Dawn ODell
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djensen552 View Post
Hello,

User ID 10216723551458411

I have some issues with the game since the change. My system is a Quad-Core I7 @ 2.8Ghz , 32GB Memory , FirePro 2GB video and SSD drives. Have all updates for Windows and my Internet browsers ( Chrome , Firefox, Opera and Edge ) and my game still runs slow.

1. Since the update , after I launch FT in Chrome and sit at initial farm my CPU usage jumps by 30-35% , Memory usage by 30% , GPU by 45% and Power usage goes to Very High. This goes up while playing and my system fan gets very loud.

2. Now that facilities manager is back , when I go to fill my regular facilities it is now taking almost an hour vs. the 10 min. that it took in flash.

3. When working others wall requests I used to be able to open up 20+ tabs in my browser and work them quickly. Now with the HTML version my system dies at 4 tabs , which slows me down tremendously. I tried it 4 times with the same result.

4. My sister tried to work my facilities and does not have trains and the mayor is not working for her. She has to work every single farm and can only get the 50% per farm.

There are other issues , but these are big ones right now. We have already bought my sister a new pc to help with playing and we are getting my brother-in-law a new laptop next week. The system requirements for the game need to be addressed.

Thank You
Hi djensen,
Things in the HTML version are going to be different. It is a totally different programing language. As the developers did in Flash any tweaking to make things faster or less memory usage will not be looked at until the entire game is restored.
For opening multiple tabs it will be different between Flash and HTML as to how many you will be able to open.
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
My ID is: 724645916

I have questioned this before and responded, I still can't find my stone windmill.

I am unable to plant crops in my Super Neighbours Farms

My Mobile Lookout Tower is not working properly, I can go to show all work, and it will show me what work needs to be done, but once I have done one farm I have to go back to show all work to find the next farm to work on. The colours on all farms remain blue even those that have no work on them.
Hi honeyg,
About your Stone Windmill this has already been answered.

There is currently a problem using the seeders, the developers are aware of this and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, superneighbors could use the combine Harvest/plow/plant but if any of you have one then the farm owner will have to do the planting.

The Mobile Lookout Tower speeds up the time from 10 minutes to 5 minutes on your own farms. The color change of the farms is only for when you are on farms you are a super neighbor, not your own.
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilda jean ellis View Post
ID number ( 1175682808 ) when working facilities it is skipping over some of the farms it shows that they are being worked by changing the color but when I do back to the Facility Wall Requests they have not turned pink so I click on them again and will work the ones it has missed.thanks for helping with this
Hi Hilda Jean Ellis,
It could be that they are refilling as you are working so they do not get done by you, so when you go back it works the ones that were not filled at the time you did them the first time.
Old Feb 21 2021, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargedro View Post
Good morning. Love the new game and thanks for all the hard work you have put in for all of us. My ID# is1477771587 and when I try to work others facilities and services a lot of the time the page just loads as a blank and I have to do it 1-2 times more. If I try to send an in game message while I am working facilities and services all the pages crash and it just shows a sad face in the upper left corner of each screen when I go to the page. My friend Anne Hardy Rohr asked me to report her problem also as she can't get into the Forum or use this link at the top of her farms. Her ID# is 1617717977. When she is working facilities and services her screen times out before she can work them and the whole game crashes and asks her to send a report which she has done many times in the last couple of days. We both know you are working hard to fix problems so will wait in line for a fix. Dawn ODell
Hi Dawn,
If you are trying to open too many tabs working facilities then yes they will open to a white screen. You can not open as many in HTML as you could with Flash.There isn't anything that can be done for that, so you will have to only open as many as you can without the white screen showing up.
Not doing anything else in the farm while the mayor is working them may have to stay that way until the developers have time to look at issues like this and see if they can do anything for it.
Your friend has been in the forums and has posted here. If she is having trouble logging in then she may need to request a password reset which she can do from the login. It is very difficult if not impossible to work on problems through a 3rd party.
Closed Thread