Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2021, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi barbhg

I just had a look at your data and it doesnt show any semi truck or farmcash facilities missing.

Do you have Show Tools checked in your preferences to let you see your semi?

Which facilities are showing as missing? Do you have Show Regular Facilities checked in your preferences?

I found the semi-truck (my mistake - it was on a different farm than what I though). However, my Watermill from Farm 2 is not showing while the one on Farm 6 is showing and is usable.
Old Feb 12 2021, 04:43 PM

Smile thank you

After several e-mails and trying to get on... it's finally on and I can farm or whatever is available.. thank you so so much... I appreciate it...
Old Feb 12 2021, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
Yes I had preferences set to only Animal Buildings. Then I would use the search tool to look for it and it isn't there. I had them on all 43 farms. Now 23 are missing.
Hi DitzyLuvBug

I visited your farms and you have 23 pisgties on them as your data shows up.

They are on your farms 1,5,8, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

You also have 1 in your storage
Old Feb 12 2021, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbhg1221 View Post
I found the semi-truck (my mistake - it was on a different farm than what I though). However, my Watermill from Farm 2 is not showing while the one on Farm 6 is showing and is usable.
Hi barbhg

Yes, I found your semi on your farm 11.

For the watermill, that is known issue and the developers are looking into it.
Old Feb 12 2021, 07:16 PM

Default can't get in Market

since the Flash changed, I can not get into market to get anyone to work my farms, so I am not making any points. I feel I have wasted years and money, by not being able to play:confused
Old Feb 12 2021, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostBlessedNana View Post
since the Flash changed, I can not get into market to get anyone to work my farms, so I am not making any points. I feel I have wasted years and money, by not being able to play:confused
Hi MostBlessedNana,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
The market is not available yet nor is the avatar which you would need to be able to hire for work. You can find what is available currently in the game and watch that post for any future additions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2021, 08:37 PM

Default window for game

Did i miss something> My Farm window is so small it cuts off half my tool icon. I know everything is not up to par yet and slowly coming - But I am use to planting lots of crops and harvesting a little quicker. now I am down to the 4 or maybe 6 fields. It is really odd. I dont have everything back yet. Almost like when I started out at the beginning

Thanks
Old Feb 12 2021, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldm0m View Post
Did i miss something> My Farm window is so small it cuts off half my tool icon. I know everything is not up to par yet and slowly coming - But I am use to planting lots of crops and harvesting a little quicker. now I am down to the 4 or maybe 6 fields. It is really odd. I dont have everything back yet. Almost like when I started out at the beginning

Thanks
Hi oldm0m.
I move your post to the Game Migration Updates thread since you can play.
It sounds like you have your zoom set too large in the farms and maybe the zoom level for your browser too small.

Make sure your browser zoom when you have the game open is at least 100%.
Then use th scroll wheel of your mouse or the + & - buttons under the full screen button to adjust the farm size to where you can work on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2021, 11:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ButchBowWow,
This is already a known glitch, the developers are aware of it and will fix it.
Thanks, Taz. As I said, I'm not stressing it because I know it will be fixed. I just wanted to report the glitch.
Old Feb 13 2021, 06:04 AM

id no. 553411533 )
has anyone else got problems when harvesting crops where the coins you earn are droping down instead of going up
Closed Thread