Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2012, 05:43 PM

OK...I bought all the 8 x 8 tools and now when I try to use the combine/harvester/planter it asks if I want to go to the store and buy it! What am I doing wrong? I even took it out of storage and refreshed and put it back...still won't let me use it. HELP!
Old Oct 26 2012, 05:48 PM

Smile paciencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
OK...I bought all the 8 x 8 tools and now when I try to use the combine/harvester/planter it asks if I want to go to the store and buy it! What am I doing wrong? I even took it out of storage and refreshed and put it back...still won't let me use it. HELP!
hola, por lo que he leido cuando hay lanzamientos los servidores se sobrecargan, hay compras, jugamos, movemos objetos, vendemos, etc., es decir hay mucha actividad y ocurren algunos errores, si ya limpiaste el historial y todo lo demas, recargaste y aun no se resuelve, ten paciencia por favor que eso se corregirá sobre la marcha, muak dtb
Old Oct 26 2012, 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul, what is a "Ridding Camel Saddle"? Shouldn't that be a Camel Riding Saddle?
Thanks for the release...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 26 2012, 05:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for another great update. Love the option to dim out non harvestable items. Disappointed that the boost button for the trains is still not in use. Not had a chance yet to try out the new tools.
Old Oct 26 2012, 05:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Hi there,

I'm using mine and it's working fine.

Could you please double check your storage again and make sure that you own both the harvest/plow combine as well as the harvest/plant combine. Make sure you don't own two of the harvest/plow combines by mistake.

If you do have both, try taking them out of storage once more, save the game and completely exit the game. Then reload and put them back in again. See if it works this time. If not please provide a link to your farm showing in your post.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 26 2012, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
Ok....... i just bought all the 8x8 farm tools ......... an they don't work ...... please help.
My harvest plow works but not the combine, harvest and planter.
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:09 PM

Some real goodies - like bigger farms, the 8x8 tools and the fading feature when using tools - need to go see what else. Thanks Raul.
The fading feature is totally brilliant I love it - but it doesnt work with the seeders. Tried 5x5 and 6x6

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****

Last edited by maggiel29; Oct 26 2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:15 PM

Why do you require the harvester and the plow to buy harvest/plow? I will NEVER use the harvest nor the plow so those purchases are a TOTAL WASTE!!!!!
I want the 6x6 H/P but refuse to pay the 75 FC to get it nor the 100 FC needed to buy the 8x8 H/P.

The only prerequisite for the H/P upgrade should be the prior H/P, period. The 35 FC and 40 FC are almost reasonable costs. But since you are only dribbling out the new Levels/FC at 100 per YEAR the current prices are totally outrageous!!!

I have over 20 MILLION XP that I can't use yet. Get with the program and give the higher leveled out folks a break. At 100,000 XP per level that would be 200 levels but I'll have to wait TWO YEARS to actually get them?! Idiocy! Why do I bother? You are killing all the fun in this game. Almost all my neighbors have quit playing. If this doesn't change very soon I guess I'll join them. I can't even get any gifts anymore since they all quit (except my wife who isn't thrilled with playing anymore either)!

LEVELS, LEVELS, LEVELS PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Oct 26 2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typos
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Why do you require the harvester and the plow to buy harvest/plow? I will NEVER use the harvest nor the plow so those purchases are a TOTAL WASTE!!!!!
I want the 6x6 H/P but refuse to pay the 75 FC to get it nor the 100 FC needed to buy the 8x8 H/P.

The only prerequisite for the H/P upgrade should be the prior H/P, period. The 35 FC and 40 FC are almost reasonable costs. But since you are only dribbling out the new Levels/FC at 100 per YEAR the current prices are totally outrageous!!!

I have over 20 MILLION XP that I can't use yet. Get with the program and give the higher leveled out folks a break. At 100,000 XP per level that would be 200 levels but I'll have to wait TWO YEARS to actually get them?! Idiocy! Why do I bother? You are killing all the fun in this game. Almost all my neighbors have quit playing. If this doesn't change very soon I guess I'll join them. I can't even get any gifts anymore since they all quit (except my wife who isn't thrilled with playing anymore either)!

LEVELS, LEVELS, LEVELS PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!

YES..the prices are absolutely ridiculous..another boring update.
Haven't looked at the new facilities yet..I hope they do not (again) require leather and all the other stuff that we constantly run out off...
Old Oct 26 2012, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
I like the new feature in "hide", but how about going a little further and giving us a
"hide" tool?
Any object you can select can be 'hidden' when you click the object, look for hide in the menu. you can hide a tree to be able to click the tree behind it that may not be selected .
Closed Thread