Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 27 2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
love love love the dimmer!! also, idk if this was on purpose ior not, as its not in release notes, but the gifting got easier!! i used to have to keep scrolling down to what i wanted to exchange a gift for. example- i had 5 people send me trees, after i accept each, i would have to scroll down to hen after exchanging each tree, to get to the hen. NOW I DO NOT!! mu page stays on the hen, so after i hit exchange, my hen i want is right there!! WOOOT WOOOOTT!!! please please please please keep this permanent, this is awesome!!! thanks so much!!!
PM you are a hoot!!! Actually I noticed this last week and I agree not having to keep scrolling down is great on the gifts exchange.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 27 2012, 02:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I do them in order to keep all of my farms connected when I put them together into one big picture, if I can't do my farm 1 then the train tracks on farms 2 and 4 will not line up correctly, below:
what do you no that the rest of us dont no? connect all farms so the train tracks line up, you lost me on that one
Old Oct 27 2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
We love the new release as always, but...still no Train Boost and no new SEEDS or TREES....It's been a really long time...too long!! We should also be able to "trade in" some of the other tools we paid farm cash for, for the most recent ones at a discounted price
i so agree with that all the old tools do is waste space but you guys have done another awesome job
Old Oct 27 2012, 02:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
what do you no that the rest of us dont no? connect all farms so the train tracks line up, you lost me on that one
With the paint program you can connect farms, it takes some work to get them to connect, You can see some of my old farms that has been connected in my forum picture album when you go into my profile page.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 27 2012, 03:28 PM

The dimmer is INCREDIBLY awesome! I hadn't even thought of that as a possibility and ZAP! Here it is. I also LOVE the fact that we can have even bigger farms. Everytime I think things have maxed out, we get more. And the Zoo and Seaquarium are totally awesome. I spent TONS on this upgrade. Was still at the 5x5 and just couldn't stand it anymore. Thanks so much for another wonderful upgrade.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 27 2012, 03:34 PM

Great new things!
Old Oct 27 2012, 03:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the new dimer feature makes it fast and easy . Did scare me when I was fishing and then my sea coast went away after all the fish were gone . Was relieved when I went back to get another tool and they were all back
Old Oct 27 2012, 04:27 PM

Just had to add my kudos to Raul and devs!! Great update.
Have not seen a lot of comments on the EXTRA PRODUCTS we get when we hire in the market!! It is SUPER! For those that don't have the fertilizer (manure spreader) it will double their crops, and for those of us that do fertilize, it will almost triple the production! How great is that!!
What a freebie! And didn't cost ONE COIN OR FC!!
THANKS!!
Deborah
Old Oct 27 2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendezvous Ranch View Post
Fix this issue please...it takes a long time to load "THE NEXT FARM" when helping a neighbor or someone in the market.

I'm tired of bringing this up already.

I have added this post, and the farm above is still not finished ENQUEUEING.

Here's the another farm doing the same thing.

As you can see, I have more than enough time to screen capture the images and post it here before any action takes place by the 'enqueueing' process.

Look at the XP count on each image as they are in sequence. One farm after another, the same issue...

Good luck working the Market Place with the 8X8 combine because this is all you're going to see.

90% of the time you WILL be stuck on this screen!
This has also been a REALLY BIG Problem for me today as well, not sure if its related to my new 8x8's or the update in general but it's getting old. If it is the new 8x8 I will get rid of em and go back to 6x6 its that bad.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Oct 27 2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
This has also been a REALLY BIG Problem for me today as well, not sure if its related to my new 8x8's or the update in general but it's getting old. If it is the new 8x8 I will get rid of em and go back to 6x6 its that bad.
Hi, I have only seen this when working on layered/staggered farms , do you have layering or staggered crops on your farm ?
Closed Thread