Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 27 2012, 04:42 AM

" 5. Dim Out Non Relevant Items for Tools: This is a new preference in the Preference Window. Whenever you select a tool, items that are not relevant to that tool will be dimmed out so that you can have easier access to the items that you're actually going to work on. For example when you select the harvest tool you will only see harvestable items. When you select the fishing rod you will only see water items with grown fish on them. This will work when you are farming on your farms or other people farms. "

Thank you so much for this Raul, it's alot easier harvesting trees now, and I'm even finding ones that I thought I'd harvested yesterday, that hadn't been done.

And many thanks for all the hard work you do to keep everybody happy.
Old Oct 27 2012, 04:57 AM

Love the dim out switch. Really makes trees alot easier to do.
Old Oct 27 2012, 04:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Woo Hooo... So much more fun.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 27 2012, 05:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

They haven't learned about price=gouging. I personally feel they are taking advantage of addicts. I for one, find it hard to resist new items. It would be great to see the company make a right turn & consider the economy when determining the charges for new items. I would guess that many of those who play for extended hours may have lost their jobs, & are spending their last monies on gaming bcuz they're addicted.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 27 2012, 05:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
They haven't learned about price=gouging. I personally feel they are taking advantage of addicts. I for one, find it hard to resist new items. It would be great to see the company make a right turn & consider the economy when determining the charges for new items. I would guess that many of those who play for extended hours may have lost their jobs, & are spending their last monies on gaming bcuz they're addicted.
For price gouging you need to talk to Zynga about their games, I tried FV2 to see if they were any better, but still need to beg neighbors and use cash to be able to even play the game and be able to expand. With FT you can play with very little cash, you might not be able to get a lot of the facilities or the bigger tools, but you can still play and when they bring out new facilities they make 2 coin and 2 FC that is fair.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 27 2012, 06:20 AM

Just wanted to say that the Dim out preference is awesome!! Way to go Devs. Thank you so much

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Oct 27 2012, 06:25 AM

love love love <3 the new dim out ....best thing you ever gave us THANK YOU !!!! x
Old Oct 27 2012, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I just harvested my fruit trees with my shaker and did not notice any changes. What am I supposed to 'see' or not see as the case may be?
Try harvesting all but a couple here and there - select the green man or another tool and then go back to the tree shaker - you should see that the trees you already harvested are dimmed out and only the ones with fruit still on them are showing.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 27 2012, 07:46 AM

Just wanted to thank Raul and Devs for another great up date. Like the dimmer thing, the expanded farms, and the new tools.
Old Oct 27 2012, 07:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Donna Haley

the dim thingy is awsome when you have alot of trees and flowers i used it and did not mess any this time around claps her hands
Closed Thread