Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 16 2024, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
I tried the link with suggestions....clear my memory shut my computer down tried typing my link...I love google chrome and hate firefox. I maay need to get some outside help to figure out. Take

Trina, you are posting different problems.

Your first post was about you were not able to log in the game since this morning.
For that problem, you have to check updates for your browser and for your operating system and restart your computer after any update.
I also provided you with a link to try more suggestions in case the updates were not the problem.
Also I gave you the link to log in the game as your saved link could be corrupted.

Then you posted that you were getting Content not available which makes me think you were able to log into the game. That has nothing to do with loading the game.
That is something from Facebook not the game and facebook shows up it when you try to post a link or to share a link to any facebook group.
If that is your problem now, then you have to check it with facebook as the game has nothing to do with it.

Also, remember that if you are trying to share a link or post then it has to be set to public.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 16 2024 at 09:25 PM.
Old May 17 2024, 11:24 PM

i think game servers misbehaving again,, game went poof,, after reloading got back but now can't go online
Old May 17 2024, 11:25 PM

Game went poof on me during a great hire! Servers acting up again? says to "click green tick to reconnect or red cancel button to continue in offline mode" - won't reconnect no matter how many times I click green tick.
Old May 17 2024, 11:26 PM

Game not loading --
2024-05-18 04:25:45.107 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443

My Farm Town link: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...4888&farm_ix=0
Old May 17 2024, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i think game servers misbehaving again,, game went poof,, after reloading got back but now can't go online
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Game went poof on me during a great hire! Servers acting up again?
Hi All,
Yes it looks like the chat server C20 is down. You can still work on your farms yourself but cannot hire or interact with others at this time.
This has been sent to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2024, 11:28 PM

Thanks Taz!
Old May 17 2024, 11:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Corrected

It does appear that the Chat server is down
You can still work on your farms yourself.

You can not currently hire or interact with other players.

This has been reported to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2024, 07:17 AM

I am on Chat Server 20, and although I don't have a problem with being online, the lag in the game is horrible! Taking forever to change farms, seed list coming up when going to plant, even ships loading up in the manager. This problem started getting worse every day this week. I have done a deep clean of the browsers - cleaned meme cache - made sure all browsers were up to date. I use 6 different browsers and the problem exists across all of them. I never have items turned on unless I need them. I even had a brand new hard drive installed because I assumed it was my computer. Have checked my Internet speed and it is fine. Please, what else can I do because this is horrible.
Old May 18 2024, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I am on Chat Server 20, and although I don't have a problem with being online, the lag in the game is horrible! Taking forever to change farms, seed list coming up when going to plant, even ships loading up in the manager. This problem started getting worse every day this week. I have done a deep clean of the browsers - cleaned meme cache - made sure all browsers were up to date. I use 6 different browsers and the problem exists across all of them. I never have items turned on unless I need them. I even had a brand new hard drive installed because I assumed it was my computer. Have checked my Internet speed and it is fine. Please, what else can I do because this is horrible.
Hi Early Girl

We are in chat server 20 too and we do not have any problems.

Have you restarted your router/modem for a few minutes?

You have more suggestions to try in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

If nothing works for you then as you know there are many links between you and the Farm Town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Unfortunately we have no control over those links.

Tags
cannot load game, dotween, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, settweenscapacity, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error