Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2021, 06:43 PM

Red face XPs not showing up

XPs are not populating when I sow/plant on SN farms....before the 2/19 update they were. My user ID is 610920035

Thanks for working so hard on this. It is MUCH appreciated!!!!!!
Old Feb 21 2021, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pflute View Post
XPs are not populating when I sow/plant on SN farms....before the 2/19 update they were. My user ID is 610920035

Thanks for working so hard on this. It is MUCH appreciated!!!!!!
Hi pflute,
That would be because the work is not being done. The seeders are not working for super neighbor work currently. If your neighbor has a combine for harvest plow plant or you have one those do work. The developers are aware of this and looking into it to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2021, 07:37 PM

Default stuck

acci. # 1502811032

can only harvest, plow and plant crops. Nothing else on my farms. no trees no flowers no structures. also coins and xp stay the same. no way to work toward advancing. cannot leave my farms.
Old Feb 21 2021, 07:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullish View Post
acci. # 1502811032

can only harvest, plow and plant crops. Nothing else on my farms. no trees no flowers no structures. also coins and xp stay the same. no way to work toward advancing. cannot leave my farms.
Hi Bullish,
How are you getting into your farms? If you are using a saved link then please don't because that will not get you to the current version.
You need to either use the shortcut on your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:25 PM

User ID 1405735222

My Farm 39 which has lakes, has not loaded properly since the conversion. Toggles between green and black screen. I would appreciate any and all help if possible.

Thank you for your time.

Alma York, PQbluebonnet
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:26 PM

Taz
Are you saying I don't have to work as an sn for 5 people because my experience will never get higher? **** my experience is so low newbie farmers are higher than I am.
How do I get to use my tools on other farms I am an sn for?
Old Feb 21 2021, 09:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQbluebonnet View Post
User ID 1405735222

My Farm 39 which has lakes, has not loaded properly since the conversion. Toggles between green and black screen. I would appreciate any and all help if possible.

Thank you for your time.

Alma York, PQbluebonnet
Hi Alma,
I tried to load it too and it would not open. I will try doing a data clean of that farm and see if that will help. You will need to close your farms and reopen them for it to take effect.
Old Feb 21 2021, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
Taz
Are you saying I don't have to work as an sn for 5 people because my experience will never get higher? **** my experience is so low newbie farmers are higher than I am.
How do I get to use my tools on other farms I am an sn for?
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar,
No, I did not say your experience points will not get higher. As you work or buy things or do your facilities then you will receive more experence points. That is the number above the white bar at the top of your farm. What I said was your level in the green oval to the right of the bar will not go up until the developers add more levels. When they do add levels then you will jump up to the level for the amount of experience points you have earned or to the top level again if you have more than is needed for that level. Your current experience points are 1,544,142,783 Which is way over what is needed for the level 1200.

Your tools and the neighbors tools are shown in the Toolbox together. What tool are you wanting to use that they do not have and you do have?
Old Feb 22 2021, 12:40 AM

My user Id is 1297551737 and I am the SN to one of my neighbor's whose user Id is 100003893069053. While he was loading his facilities in the facility manager, he noticed that while he had plenty of resources for mutliple Metal Mills, he needed to add more to his farms. Since I had a purple hand and he didn't, he asked my to use design mode and buy him a Metal Mill and put it on his 9th farm. After doing this for him, I went back to my farm and ran my Facility Manager and noticed that I had a Metal Mill listed on my 9th farm (which I exclusively use for clients, not factories). Going to my 9th farm and using the search tool, it returns nothing found when I look for a Metal Mill. My neighbor can see it on his farm 9. If he selects it and clicks Start ALL it will fill each item to 100%. When he launches his Facility Manager he can not see it.
Old Feb 22 2021, 04:31 AM

when you click to harvest the stables it doesent reset from ready to harvest to the amount of time untill next harvest untill you reload the facility manager only affects the stables

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread