Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 16 2015, 06:56 PM

I don't know if this is new, a glitch or if its been happening for a while, but I just noticed that my trees don't irrigate with the orange water tool unless they are showing. Is this supposed to be so? do I have to show my trees on all my farms before I irrigate to cut the growing time shorter?
Old Aug 17 2015, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdoe View Post
Aussie.. I have become a lazy farmer.. I have been playing this game for so many years now that I lost interest in seeding and ploughing.. if you look at my farm names all start with "For sale... "

I now enjoy having the right crops to try and keep my utilities full as much as possible.

I have only really came back to the game since super farmers.

Really nothing has changed.. sow harvest plow repeat again... then make it a little interesting add more farms.. now becoming excessive.

What would be really interesting if they brought in some challenges eg.. a floating harvest sell price.. or weather challenge eg random weather pattens.. where they give us forecast for the next 5 days and if you try to harvest say on a rainy day only get 60% of harvest or a snow day you only get 20%.

this would make it more interesting and challenging like a real farm..

Really am I the only one getting bored of this great and wonderful game. It is now in the overkill stage.. more farms more crops more of the same things... nothing to spend money on any more.

Maybe you should copy and paste the idea to the suggestions thread! Many of us agree with you, but at this point we're already addicted.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 17 2015, 08:51 AM

Hi, i noticed the same thing with my purple one, i just show everything, then i irrigate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I don't know if this is new, a glitch or if its been happening for a while, but I just noticed that my trees don't irrigate with the orange water tool unless they are showing. Is this supposed to be so? do I have to show my trees on all my farms before I irrigate to cut the growing time shorter?
Old Aug 17 2015, 12:22 PM

i would not like the weather thing it takes us so much work to lose the cropes we need. maybe give the farmers the option to play that way would be ok with me but to force us would not be right
Old Aug 17 2015, 03:21 PM

Me too, I would hate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i would not like the weather thing it takes us so much work to lose the cropes we need. maybe give the farmers the option to play that way would be ok with me but to force us would not be right
Old Aug 17 2015, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Please keep your comments and replies here on subject about the release parts from this release. Any posts that are not on topic for the release will be removed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2015, 12:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Since the topics have gone to other comments, isn't it time to close this thread?
Old Aug 19 2015, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Since the topics have gone to other comments, isn't it time to close this thread?

Hang in there T B....

My guess is that some time during the day tomorrow.... Thursday..... it will close.... and the next release will be one week later.

.or not
Old Aug 19 2015, 10:08 PM

is the custom sort editor a new item or has it been in the facility manger for a some time and i just had not paid attention enough and noticed it til just now?
Old Aug 19 2015, 10:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
is the custom sort editor a new item or has it been in the facility manger for a some time and i just had not paid attention enough and noticed it til just now?
the custom sort has always been there.. I have all my facs sorted using it..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread