Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 19 2024, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotSpot View Post
That did not fix the purple ship. I will try support.
Hi SpotSpot

Ok, hopefully they will be able to help you.

Just in case, if you have a farm with no waters in it, please try to place the ship there and see if that works.
Old Jan 25 2024, 05:21 PM

Default ships

Can someone please help me,
My ships are once again stuck and will not depart.

here is my information, I just dont know what to do, they will prepare.
But wont allow me to depart them.

Your USER ID number is: 1464710890 Build No: 576
Old Jan 25 2024, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmcgee View Post
Can someone please help me,
My ships are once again stuck and will not depart.

here is my information, I just dont know what to do, they will prepare.
But wont allow me to depart them.

Your USER ID number is: 1464710890 Build No: 576
Hi Pmcgee,
I moved your post to the thread about the ships.

Look at the SHip's Logbook tab and make sure you have ports listed there.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Your yellow ship has a couple more hours so after doing the above try dispatching it.

I f that doesn't work then you will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2024, 02:03 AM

I hope this is where I am suppose to post

Your USER ID number is: 100000307418433 Build No: 583

on my farm 4 I added all the ships.. you'll see the last bay, i had the yellow ship, when it would not load i sent the ship to my storage and when i went back to retreive it , it has been gone, the first to ships to the right I can send, NONE of the other 5 will send, and then when i do try it locks up the farm and i must reload, Can you help me w/ this please
Old Feb 04 2024, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
I hope this is where I am suppose to post

Your USER ID number is: 100000307418433 Build No: 583

on my farm 4 I added all the ships.. you'll see the last bay, i had the yellow ship, when it would not load i sent the ship to my storage and when i went back to retreive it , it has been gone, the first to ships to the right I can send, NONE of the other 5 will send, and then when i do try it locks up the farm and i must reload, Can you help me w/ this please
Hi Gingerbread,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the cargo ships. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestion section as that is only for making suggestions to change or add to the game.
From what I see is you dispatched your Orange ship yesterday and are preparing the blue ship today for dispatch. Please note you can only prepare and dispatch one ship a day. So no the others will not prepare or dispatch currently.
As far as your yellow ship missing it is still usable even though you can't see it on your farm or in storage. The ships can be still worked through the Seaport Manager. As the ships are coin and not farm cash you can buy another one and place it on the farm if you want to be able to see it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2024, 09:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default can't find my ship

I just purchased a yellow ship and can't find it. Can you help me locate it
TY

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 23 2024, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
I just purchased a yellow ship and can't find it. Can you help me locate it
TY
Hi Bratuski,
I do not see it in your item storage or on any farms. Either the sale didn't go through or you possibly set it on a farm that has a lot of items on it and it disappeared. As it is a coin purchase you can purchase it again, but make sure you are on a farm that is not heavily covered.
Old Feb 24 2024, 04:44 PM

I was loading a ship (yellow) earlier today and it was at 4.5 minutes. Left the game for a while and when I came back it had changer to 9 minutes. I checked the dispatched ships and see that the one from the 22nd as disappeared. Please help if you can. Thank you.
Old Feb 24 2024, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcy View Post
I was loading a ship (yellow) earlier today and it was at 4.5 minutes. Left the game for a while and when I came back it had changer to 9 minutes. I checked the dispatched ships and see that the one from the 22nd as disappeared. Please help if you can. Thank you.
Hi fredcy

I have checked your ships data and you are right, the one dispatched on the 22nd is not showing up.

Sadly there is nothing we can do when this happens, but you could let Support know what has happened.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 28 2024, 07:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello, once your ships have been filled and dispatched, can you get a second set of ships, put them on a separate farm, and also work those the way you did the first batch? I know it was originally only one set of ships, but I am not sure if an update was made to allow us to have a second batch of ships on another farm that worked the same way as the first, and are not just for decoration purposes. Thanks!

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port