Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 09 2015, 02:14 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I can't seem to change my shortcuts fields. I try to change my combine to the new one, using the mouse, I move the shortcut toward the opening on the right, but I can't get the shortcut to stay there.
Hi,

Just tried it on mine, seems fine here. Are you clicking to pick up the tool and also clicking to set it down again? If that's not it try reloading the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 09 2015, 02:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
A small glitch - I see that others have seen that when you are working facilities and go to a farm where they are all empty instead of saying no more work available the pop up message says that the farm is now private and the facilities are inaccessible. As this happens to be the first farm I landed on when working facs I am unable to work any of the other farms either - my neighbour tells me there is work on the other farms - it doesnt even start the process of working facs.
Hi,

It sounds like they posted from a facility on the farm that is or they then later made private. If that's the case, no you can't work them. They will either have to make the farm normal setting again or post from a facilty on a different farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 09 2015, 02:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Raul, I like the idea that you let us know when there are updates...I don't go to my groups everyday so I sometimes miss there posts about the updates..love the game...you guys do a great job...
Old Jun 09 2015, 03:14 PM

With the new limits on how many animals on a farm, will this mean we will lose the ones we already have? Or, will this apply only to new farms or farms with400 or less now
Old Jun 09 2015, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
The Pavloava in the Aussie Resturant is missing 1 Major Ingredient

"Passion Fruit" you cant have a Pavlova without Passionfruit!!!

yep, I almost mentioned this. Your photo is a classic pav - kiwi fruit, strawberries, passionfruit and banana! Never had pomegranate on any pav I've eaten over many years, but these days it would be the trend
Old Jun 09 2015, 03:41 PM

Just tested out the new neighbour thing for working the farms without being hired. LOVE IT!!! What a great idea! And the privacy thing for farms is fabulous. These are the kind of things that really make the difference for a lazy farmer like me. Thank you soooo much !!
Old Jun 09 2015, 04:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the update.
Will I get a notification if I have been selected to be a super neighbour and will any one I choose get one?
Old Jun 09 2015, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
Ok...done with the super neighbor thing....will NOT work for me, no matter what I try...I have clicked and unclicked it, and so has the neighbor that wants to hire me, and visa versa, and NOTHING...just easier for them to hire me outright and get it done with...VERY frustrating....sorry...
I did find one small thing that may or may not be the problem. Are the pictures loaded of your friends in the neighbor bar? If not, refresh the game and try again. If you are on your neighbor's farm because you are working her / his factories or working fields, the marking will disappear and the tools will not work for your neighbor. Or if the game simply failed to load the neighbor bar correctly and none of your neighbors have pictures there, the same thing will happen.

Or if you are not having trouble marking people as Super Neighbors but they cannot get the tools to load, simply let them know to reload the farm on which they arrive if the tools are a no show.

Hope this helps.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Jun 09 2015 at 04:28 PM.
Old Jun 09 2015, 04:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Im wondering if someone can help me figure out why when someone hires me to use their fuel and their tools, as soon as I get to their farm it wont let me
please get back with me because I would like to enjoy the game thank you
softeyes78@gmail.com
Old Jun 09 2015, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softeyes78@gmail.com View Post
Im wondering if someone can help me figure out why when someone hires me to use their fuel and their tools, as soon as I get to their farm it wont let me
please get back with me because I would like to enjoy the game thank you
softeyes78@gmail.com
You may simply need to reload the first farm for which they've hired you. No need to have them hire you a 2nd time. For some reason the first farm for which people are hired is not loading properly. One of my neighbors figured that out at 5:30am today. Note to self: remember to thank Agnes...

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread